two consoles, two kids, one xbox live!
Discus and support two consoles, two kids, one xbox live! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hope someone out there can help. I recently bought an xbox one for my 7 year old son, primarily to play Roblox and minecraft on. As roblox is web... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenRogers5, Nov 30, 2019.
Thema:
two consoles, two kids, one xbox live!
Loading...
-
two consoles, two kids, one xbox live! - Similar Threads - consoles kids live
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Can I play Minecraft with my kids on different consoles at the same time
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I play Minecraft with my kids on different consoles at the same time: I have 4 kids and each kid has an XBOX. I also have an xbox. I have Gamepass ultimate and play some games with my kids. However, now they want to play Minecraft and it's free for me under game... -
Is it possible for me to play on Cloud while my kids play on consoles?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs it possible for me to play on Cloud while my kids play on consoles?: I have two Xbox consoles: series X is the "home Xbox" and we also have a series S. My kids play on both sometimes, and my account needs to be signed in on the series X or it tells them they can't... -
I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...
in XBoX AccessibilityI get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play... -
I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...
in XBoX Games and AppsI play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...: So I am currently away. I have a profile on two Xboxes. And all the games and gamepass are bought through my account. Since being away I have got a new Xbox and only have my profile on it. However... -
I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...
in XBoX on ConsolesI have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...: Xbox 360 connected via ethernet cable for system link capabilities. however; kids want to be able to play online against other players all eight(8) at the same time. Do I need to get more the... -
If I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...: We have an Xbox One and an Xbox X, both our kids want to play Red Dead at the same time, one on each console. Right now they take turns moving the disc mack and forth. If we buy a second disc, or...