Two consoles, one gold subscription

Discus and support Two consoles, one gold subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all quick and probably easy question. If my GF signs in to her account on our xbox home console and i sign in to my account on another xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JMcClennan, Nov 29, 2019.

  1. JMcClennan
    JMcClennan Guest

    Two consoles, one gold subscription


    Hi all quick and probably easy question.

    If my GF signs in to her account on our xbox home console and i sign in to my account on another xbox one console. Can we both play online together?

    I am the subscription holder.

    Also can you add other people to your subscription. Ie like netflicks does with there accounts.?

    :)
     
    JMcClennan, Nov 29, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

    The Xbox One can share a gold subscription, but only on the same console. If they're playing on two different consoles with two different accounts, you would need a separate gold subscription.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

    Two consoles, one gold subscription

    Home Xbox also includes game licenses. If you own the game digitally through the Xbox Store, you can install it on your Home Xbox and on any other console you sign into. So, in the case of "Destiny", if you bought it on your console, you would have two
    licenses - one for your Home Xbox and one that travels with you to whatever console you sign onto.

    This does NOT work for games you buy on disc, since the disc is the license to run the game.
  4. JMcClennan Win User

    Two consoles, one gold subscription

    As a follow up I assume the other console im signing in to will require another copy of the game. E.g If I have bought Destiny on my account though my Home xbox i will need to buy another copy for the other xbox one console to play together or can I redownload
    to the new console.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

    Two consoles, one gold subscription

    Yes. Your girlfriend will access your Gold subscription through the Home Xbox feature, while you'll have access remotely through your Microsoft account and your console's access to the Internet to verify that subscription.

    Unfortunately, the Microsoft Services Agreement prohibits sharing of account details with others. (Technically, Netflix does too … just sayin'.)
  6. Kev7420 Win User

    Two consoles, one gold subscription

    as long as she is on the home Xbox and you are on your profile on a diff console you should be fine
Thema:

Two consoles, one gold subscription

Loading...
  1. Two consoles, one gold subscription - Similar Threads - consoles gold subscription

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. Xbox gold on 3 consoles

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold on 3 consoles: Can I have 3 Xbox with one account gold live and use one at a time, will all 3 have Xbox gold? 6e90dc02-b009-4683-8736-46043789e5c6
  6. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  7. WOT console - empty gold/keycard store

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT console - empty gold/keycard store: after the last world of tanks console update, in the game client store, gold and keycard sections are empty. WOT support told me that it"s because of localization problem / contact xbox live...
  8. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  9. I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...: I have a purchased xbox live gold ,but can't play any games that are on the console. It states that I have to purchase the ultimate. Is this correct? e0863ac5-a9d7-46c5-b5ab-272fda0993d8
  10. MY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD

    in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD: I downloaded walking dead season 2 game but when it finished downloading season 1 disappeared and now wants me to pay for it I downloaded both on games for gold so why do I have to pay for season...