Two consoles one account, but can't play games on 2nd.

Discus and support Two consoles one account, but can't play games on 2nd. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi if any one can help would greatly appreciate it. Have two consoles mine been a series x set as home the second a one s still linked to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhilCaulfield, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Two consoles one account, but can't play games on 2nd.

Hi if any one can help would greatly appreciate it. Have two consoles mine been a series x set as home the second a one s still linked to my account can download from my library off games but second console wont allow a game to play unless im logged in. In the past I've made the second the home but from what I've read it should work.

:)

PhilCaulfield, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I confirm if those games that won't work on your 2nd console are digitally owned by your own account?

Based on the title, you mentioned only one account, does it mean you're trying to play both console with just one account? Or you have an alternate account you want to use with your second console?
  3. PhilCaulfield Win User

Hello and thank you for your help.

I have the main account with my kids on the second console with their own accounts. It's strange as I had the kids computer as the home console this morning and could play all content both consoles, but planning to upgrade their console so switched my s/x to home and their computer will not play any content unless im signed in. Probably something daft is happening but can't figure it out.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

License transfer or...?

What you could do is put your fathers account as a 2nd user on your console and you should have access to download and play his copy of Titanfall. The game itself can not be transferred to your account though and you can't play it on two consoles at the
    same time.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Family Live Account Sharing

because you can't sign in on two consoles at once with the same account

You need to sign in with a 2nd profile
  6. ngocphi Win User

can someone help me (about tekken tag tournament 2)

Well two things

First supermeatball boy was a xbox one arcade game not a 360

2nd you can't get the game for two reasons you aren't gold

If you are using home gold it doesn't apply to xbox 360 games

You need to do it from a gold account
Thema:

1. Two consoles one account, but can't play games on 2nd. - Similar Threads - consoles account can't

2. Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?: I am going to sell my console and would like to know if by deleting my account from my Xbox One S no one will be able to access it and my game progress. If I open or register my account to my new...
  3. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  4. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  5. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  6. I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console: I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console because when I installed it I did not enter an EPIC account and it probably opened a new user for me, but I now want to connect the EPIC...
  7. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...
  8. I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the...: I can't download my account to my old console (xbox 360) error 8015190a. I tried all the ways and nothing helped 9192bd3e-a747-4824-bcd5-3598f3747cf0
  9. Why can't I play two different Xbox consoles on different accounts in the same room?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play two different Xbox consoles on different accounts in the same room?: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox Series X plugged in running side by side on separate live accounts, and a Playstation 4 in another room. They all work fine, except the Xbox Series X. It keeps...
  10. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817