Two Consoles, 4 users

Discus and support Two Consoles, 4 users in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had one xbox one with my account holding Xbox Live and I usually by the games on my account. I bought my oldest son an xbox and we have set his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattRamirez2, Jun 6, 2020.

  1. MattRamirez2
    MattRamirez2 Guest

    Two Consoles, 4 users


    I have had one xbox one with my account holding Xbox Live and I usually by the games on my account. I bought my oldest son an xbox and we have set his up. I signed into the new xbox and set it as my home xbox so my son can play gold and have access to
    all the games we have, however now my other two sons dont have access to gold or live on the original Xbox. Can this be fixed, or will I have to place all three boys on the new console in order for them to play? I just dont want to have to buy the games over
    gain in order for my son to play them.

    :)
     
    MattRamirez2, Jun 6, 2020
    #1
  2. AridLizard Win User

    Two Consoles, 4 users

    if you go on your account on the original Xbox and change your sign in option to automatically sign you in then your other 2 sons can switch to their accounts and have full access to the games and subscriptions purchased on your account.

    in the same settings you can set up a Passkey for Purchases to prevent unauthorised purchases on your account

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system>Settings>Account.
    3. Select Sign-in, security & passkey.
    4. Select Change my sign-in & security preferences.
    5. Scroll right and select Customise.
    6. Scroll right and select Ask for my passkey to make purchases.

    I hope this helps
  3. KillerSmile66 Win User

    two users

    Hello joelcoopz It should be easy to get your name and sign in to come up first on your xbox when you have signed in go to the settings for the controller and set it so the controller is assigned to yourself to sign on then automatically it will show your
    account sign in ,if your son has gone into your profile you will need to go into it and take his name off it and secure it so that he cannot do that again .Reset, Change password if he knows it and use 2 step authorization ,Authenicator app on your mobile perhaps
    that should secure your account if he has got on to it and changed things on it , I hope that answers your question.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Two users on email

    Oh I see. I'm not sure how you managed to set up two accounts on one email. Except you were playing on the Xbox 360. However right now you can't access both accounts from one email.

    Go to Xbox.com and sign in with the email, that will show you the gamertag attached to the account and that's the only one that can be used to play to my knowledge. The other one can't be transferred unfortunately.

    Someone should feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  5. markk_13 Win User

    Two users on email

    Hi Jesse,

    the accounts were set up long ago when they were younger.

    Not losing stuff like on games Fifa and Fortnight?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Two users on email

    Yes you can change one.

    To my understanding, the accounts are new? What stuffs don't you want them to lose exactly?
Thema:

Two Consoles, 4 users

Loading...
  1. Two Consoles, 4 users - Similar Threads - Consoles users

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Hot to reset console when console reset restricted yet im the only user.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot to reset console when console reset restricted yet im the only user.: Somehow console pin was set restricting console reset a96650d4-666c-4e6a-b4f2-c95d8b449fcf
  9. Changing consoles name that is displayed on WiFi users.

    in XboX Insiders
    Changing consoles name that is displayed on WiFi users.: My xbox is showing up on WiFi network as “Xbox” how do I change it to something less conspicuous like “Samsung S25” ? submitted by /u/Bodeinebrazzy [link] [comments]
  10. Console Ban - not main user

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Ban - not main user: My son got a ban from Xbox which I received an email informing of the decision. We decided to appeal as in my opinion both kids were saying abusive things to each other. Anyway appeal came back...