two boys playing different game sat the same time

Discus and support two boys playing different game sat the same time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have two boys who want to play different game sat the same time, is there any way in which they can do this on a xbox live account without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RoundedBroom197, Jun 13, 2018.

1. two boys playing different game sat the same time

Hi,

I have two boys who want to play different game sat the same time, is there any way in which they can do this on a xbox live account without logging the other one off, ie one us it on a laptop and the other using the xbox or do i need to have two accounts
    and two xbox one to do this. if they need separate accounts is there anyway of transfering a game across as they don't want to lose where they have got to.

Kind regards

Philip James

:)

RoundedBroom197, Jun 13, 2018
  2. 2 live accounts on one xbox

I have ONE xbox 360. I have 2 boys that want to play online at the same time. Games they are playing: minecraft and GTA5. I have 2 accounts. How can I get both of the boys' playing online at the same time?

YokedBridge2853, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Help, is there a way to download/ save game ?

I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles, one for each of our boys rooms. Is there a way to download or save a full game from the purchased game disc to one of the consoles so it can be played on or saved to the other console? And then be able to play the game with out
    the disc, this way both of my boys can play the same game on two different consoles. My boys do not always want to play their Xbox games together, but want to play the same game at the same time. Or do I just have to suck it up and buy two of the same game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

NotedMacaroon73, Jun 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They would need separate accounts. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

Smwutches, Jun 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

They would need separate accounts. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  6. mighty alpha389 Win User

Add ons and another profile

I'm trying the same thing. I have two boys who both want to play at the same time. How do I create two profiles that can play at the same time?
  7. Francia J. Win User

Possible to play on two different xbox at the same time on the same account?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but it's not possible, we can only be signed in to one device at a time. It will automatically sign you out.

You may need to create a profile for them.
  8. Boidster Win User

2 xbox ones in one house. can i share games

[quote user="BigcityMike"]No, from my understanding only one copy of the game can be played at a time. If you wanted to play the game on two different consoles at the same time, you would need to own two copies.[/quote]

You may be right, as that ties into Microsoft's theme that game licensing is similar to how it is today. You can't play your copy of Halo 4 simultaneously on two different consoles today, so things will be no different bla bla bla.

But it would be neat if you are wrong, eh? The all-online, cloud-sourced nature of the license model means it would be
    possible to allow simultaneous play (something not possible when a disc is requried). A boy can dream...
  9. StephenBradleyQCM Win User

Different XBox’s

Even Steam, you can have two people playing two different games. Steam only gets tripped up if two people are playing the same game ONLINE at the same time.
Thema:

1. two boys playing different game sat the same time - Similar Threads - boys playing different

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr: We purchased a 2nd Xbox for Xmas. Noe each of my boys have a console in their room. They both cannot play at the same time. On one console it it won’t let him play because it thought that he did...
  4. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  5. My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...: My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers on a new xbox account? 57ad30ae-8cfb-4a66-bf4e-bdd65125a6ac
  6. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...: Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show...
  7. My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please: My boy as spent 15 pounds on fortnight on the 20 01 2023, I need it refunded please 89974f8f-f746-4fd2-b616-95e2652c96e5
  8. XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...: I am totally disgusted at the response from Microsoft, they have no security in place for kids to order stuff, knowing that the account has never been used before, 1 or 2 transactions might not...
  9. XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...: I am totally disgusted at the response from Microsoft, they have no security in place for kids to order stuff, knowing that the account has never been used before, 1 or 2 transactions might not...
  10. New to Xbox 360 Minecraft - Young boy looking for friends to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Xbox 360 Minecraft - Young boy looking for friends to play: Hi there, I am new to all this but my little boy (almost 7) has just got an Xbox 360 and I am looking for a few friends for him to play minecraft with. I have taken note of a few gamer tags on...