Two accounts?

Discus and support Two accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to change the email associated with my account and ended up with two different accounts instead. Is there anyway to change the email on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Falkathemage, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Falkathemage
    Falkathemage Guest

Two accounts?

I tried to change the email associated with my account and ended up with two different accounts instead. Is there anyway to change the email on the original account and delete the secondary?

I also have a $5 gift card on the second account and wonder if I can transfer it to the original account?

:)

Falkathemage, Oct 16, 2017
  2. davfra
    davfra Guest
    Two Player Game

How do you start a game with more than one player? Whenever I try to play with guitar and drums, it will only accept one or the other.
    I'm sure there must be a simple solution but I'm not smart enough to find it.

davfra, Oct 16, 2017
  3. davfra
    davfra Guest
    Two Player Game

I am most grateful to you.

davfra, Oct 16, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Two accounts?

Firstly, you cant transfer funds unfortunately.
    Check this link for info

Second, you can change the email address associated with an account pretty quickly.

Head on over to this link
    and add a Secondary Email address to your account. Then, change the Primary Alias to the secondary email address and delete the old (now secondary) email account. That's it.

Good luck!

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Invoked by Red Win User

Two accounts

Could you explain further please? Am I correct in thinking you want to have two accounts, one on Windows 8 and one on your Xbox console?
  6. fredgiblet Win User

Two accounts

I'm not aware off the top of my head of any service that allows you to transfer digital purchases between accounts. They probably exist, but I'm not aware of any. If one account gets deleted you lose whatever is attached to that account.
  7. WPAK Win User

two accounts

8. Julien - MSP Win User

two accounts

9. HassanB Win User

two accounts

Hi,

This sounds like you're signing into Xbox.com with the wrong e-mail. If you have access to the "scottyg1239" gamertag on your Xbox 360 console please do the following:

From your Dashboard > Settings > Account > Account Information (3rd Tab) > Account Security > Look to the right, and you'll see the e-mail you should be using to login to Xbox.com.

This gamertag you currently have Unwariergravy54 is a randomly generated gamertag, something that is given to you when you sign into Xbox.com with a Microsoft Account that does not have a gamertag associated with it.

-

If you don't have access to the gamertag on your console then you'd need to reach out to Microsoft Chat Support to find out the e-mail associated with the gamertag "scottyg1239". You can do so by visiting this page
    here. Click Billing & Memberships, under Microsoft Account click Forgot Microsoft Account Username, and then finally click Chat with Microsoft Support.
Thema:

Two accounts?

1. Two accounts? - Similar Threads - accounts

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  5. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  6. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  9. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  10. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...