Two accounts problem

Discus and support Two accounts problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two x-boxlive accounts on same email. I forgot the password on the one of them. Please help. 197697ad-f6f2-4a75-b992-9b1ab95493bf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FactorialFaun5, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Two accounts problem

I have two x-boxlive accounts on same email. I forgot the password on the one of them. Please help.

:)

FactorialFaun5, Jan 6, 2016
  2. andyr300
    andyr300 Guest
    Xbox 360 to Xbox One back to Xbox 360 again..

Your account will work seemlessly between the two. No problems.

andyr300, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Two accounts + One email = Problem.

Hey, thanks for the speedy comeback.

I scavenged through my desk tryign to find my old email/pw from my old computer and I foudn the details.

So to change my email on THIS (my true account) all I need to do is the same as my bogus account, just to go into Windows Live ID in the Account Management and then just change the email to the right one?

EdgelessSaytr, Jan 6, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Two accounts problem

onyxishere, Jan 6, 2016
  5. I need to "Enter the password for the Microsoft account that's currently associated with your gamertag, and then select Sign in". Problem is this one password for my now account, but I need Clockwork Pie password. They are different and i
    forgot it Two accounts problem :(

I've tried to do something but it bring me into again. Help me to find password for this one!

account.xbox.com/.../Profile

FactorialFaun5, Jan 6, 2016
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    [quote user="FactorialFaun5"]I have two x-boxlive accounts on same email. I forgot the password on the one of them.[/quote]

A Xbox Gamertag itself does NOT have a password. The Gamertag always uses the login credentials of the Microsoft Account email.

Usually, it should not be possible to have two Gamertags on one Microsoft account.

Do you still have BOTH Xbox Gamertags on your Xbox 360 console? If so, please sign in with the one Gamertag that does NOT show up when you sign in here.

Go to the far right to the settings hub. There go to the Account tile in the lower left. There check under "Your Information" and "Security Info" if the Microsoft Account is REALLY the same Microsoft account. Maybe you accidentally mistyped something in
    one of the accounts.

If you are 100% sure, that the Microsoft Account really is attached to both Gamertags, only
    the official Xbox support can help you.

Arminator, Jan 7, 2016
  7. I have the same problem. When I try to login on my xbox it prompts me for my password and when I enter it the screen loads but I am stuck in the same screen and have to sign in again. It accepts my password but does not log me in because I have two gamertags
    on the same email. really frustrating.

4fb03737-00c3-4468-820f-60d1d046c9e9, Oct 31, 2018
  8. onyxishere Win User

Two accounts problem

9. Arminator Win User

Two accounts problem

[quote user="FactorialFaun5"]I have two x-boxlive accounts on same email. I forgot the password on the one of them.[/quote]

A Xbox Gamertag itself does NOT have a password. The Gamertag always uses the login credentials of the Microsoft Account email.

Usually, it should not be possible to have two Gamertags on one Microsoft account.

Do you still have BOTH Xbox Gamertags on your Xbox 360 console? If so, please sign in with the one Gamertag that does NOT show up when you sign in here.

Go to the far right to the settings hub. There go to the Account tile in the lower left. There check under "Your Information" and "Security Info" if the Microsoft Account is REALLY the same Microsoft account. Maybe you accidentally mistyped something in
    one of the accounts.

If you are 100% sure, that the Microsoft Account really is attached to both Gamertags, only
    the official Xbox support can help you.
  10. FactorialFaun5 Win User

Two accounts problem

I need to "Enter the password for the Microsoft account that's currently associated with your gamertag, and then select Sign in". Problem is this one password for my now account, but I need Clockwork Pie password. They are different and i
    forgot it :(

I've tried to do something but it bring me into again. Help me to find password for this one!

account.xbox.com/.../Profile
  11. 4fb03737-00c3-4468-8 Win User

Two accounts problem

I have the same problem. When I try to login on my xbox it prompts me for my password and when I enter it the screen loads but I am stuck in the same screen and have to sign in again. It accepts my password but does not log me in because I have two gamertags
    on the same email. really frustrating.
  12. EdgelessSatyr Win User

Two accounts + One email = Problem.

This is my otherr account here, is there anyway to reset the email on that account or completely delete this account?

Thanks.

live.xbox.com/.../Profile
Thema:

Two accounts problem

1. Two accounts problem - Similar Threads - accounts problem

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  6. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  7. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  8. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  9. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  10. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...