Two account on email

Discus and support Two account on email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey I wanted to know if any one could help with my problem so a couple a weeks ago I went to my friends house and saw that he had a Xbox one so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixHyperion1199, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Two account on email

hey I wanted to know if any one could help with my problem so a couple a weeks ago I went to my friends house and saw that he had a Xbox one so I wanted to try it so every time I went to his house id play some times he would be a little late and I thinks
    it abit invasive to use his account with his consent so I made my own and thought getting one myself so picked up a sweet deal for a Xbox one s so I go home to put in my account to my surprise it asked for my name but it might be a hiccup so I go on same password
    same email but it comes up with a whole new account when I try to sign in doesn't come up I have my first account on my Xbox app but not on my Xbox

:)

SixHyperion1199, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Two accounts on one email

Thank you for replying so far.

But we don't use an billing contact email adress. And when i try to log in on his email. It suggests there is no account signed to it.

And when i sign in on my account only cheekymilk will show up.

Maybe my problem didn't come through right. The account we were both playing was Citta Gabber. And not this one.

CheekyMilk39131, Oct 12, 2017
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Two accounts on one email

I think he changed his BILLING CONTACT addresse to yours but not his MICROSOFT ACCOUNT addresse. You see, there are three email addresses in the Xbox system for every account.

A) The Microsoft Account, also known as the Windows Live ID, which is used to sign in at websites and download the profile to the Xbox. There's only one Microsoft Account for every Gamertag, and only one Gamertag for every Microsoft Account. If that addresse
    no longer works or is wrong, you can keep using it until you have time to contact Xbox Support
    Contact Us | Xbox Support for help with your account. You can check or change that on your console with Settings
    | Account | --> --> Account Security | fib and say you have a new addresse ready | and your current Microsoft Account addresse will appear at right.

B) The alternate email address is where password reset messages go. You can see that at
    Sign in to your Microsoft account and change that by selecting
    Edit Security Info there.

C) The billing contact email address is where billing statements go. You can see & change that at
    http://xbox.com/accounts by choosing Billing Contact Information or on the console with
    Settings | Account --> --> Account Security | Billing Information

B & C can be the same. Ideally, A should not be B or C but that often happens.

So, would you please check on what your Microsoft Account addresse is, and what his is?

VibroPlex, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Two account on email

Hey SixHyperion1199! Gamertags can only be associated to one email address at a time. Double check other email addresses that you might have used and see if they have the original Gamertag attached. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Also if the account you had at your friends house is still on his xbox you can sign in there and go into settings and under the account tab if you click on sign in security and passkey it will show you the email address that is associated with that particular
    account.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Two account on email

Hey SixHyperion1199! Gamertags can only be associated to one email address at a time. Double check other email addresses that you might have used and see if they have the original Gamertag attached. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Two email accounts

Hi Svelter,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Have a question on the account. Is it an account on the console itself? Or was it an email when launching destiny? As Bungie has a log in for the game also. Is it possible the email referred to is the Bungie account?

Thanks,

Brad
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Two account on email

Also if the account you had at your friends house is still on his xbox you can sign in there and go into settings and under the account tab if you click on sign in security and passkey it will show you the email address that is associated with that particular
    account.
  9. Xxkatiemcraftxx Win User

two accounts one email

a bit more info is that i also used the original Xbox (beta) to sign in the first time I did thats when I reserved the new account and then tried console companion and it signed me into that same account it game me on Xblox (beta)

ps. your help is very appreciated you use alot of you time helping others and thats amazing and i can say that to alot of you!
  10. XBF Brad A Win User

two accounts one email

Hello katie,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with an account. It is impossible to have a primary email address for two accounts. However, you can have an email as primary on one account. Then on a second, third, etc. have that email
    as a secondary email. We recommend as the ambassador stated request a call from support. They can verify the accounts and help find the emails used.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Two account on email

1. Two account on email - Similar Threads - account email

2. How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get my forgotten microsoft/xbox email after i migrated from mojag account to a...: I forgot my email after i migrated my minecraft account to a microsoft one , im still logged in on the minecraft launcher ( and i know my gamertag , password , date of birth on the account just...
  3. On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...: I'm using my fathers gmail for business, so a custom domain, but google is handling the DNS and email servers and everything. I have checked both my normal inbox and my spam but I never get any...
  4. My Microsoft Account was hacked and deleted or email was replaced and i need it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account was hacked and deleted or email was replaced and i need it back: I got a notification on my phone that it was deleted by this email : s*********.ru and I want my account back my original email was b***********m and my username to the account is P********6 on...
  5. I have two accounts with the same email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts with the same email: I have two accounts with the same email which I can't log into my main account (bear) due to it logging me into my second account straight away (bill cipher) [img]...
  6. I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore: How can I recover my original Xbox account wen I no longer have the email or password associated with it 4b714248-9bf1-464d-b20d-8cd180b95b53
  7. How can i regain access to my account? (cant acces email to change password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i regain access to my account? (cant acces email to change password and...: My emails were hacked and passwords changed, i use my account to play minecraft only however i cannot login due to the password reset being sent to my locked out email, and the mobile verifivation...
  8. I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??: I’m new to all of this so sorry for sounding like an absolute dimwit At Xmas I bought a game from amazon. It came with a code which I easily added into Xbox to redeem However, just bought a code...
  9. Changed Email on XBOX account now can't play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Email on XBOX account now can't play online: I helped my brother update his email address on his xbox account. We verified the new email, then made it the primary and removed the old email as no longer has access to it. Now when he tries to...
  10. Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...: I've sent in I don't know how many account recovery request to prove that I own the account. I've spoken with Mojang in which my Minecraft account was linked to and they said they found the...