Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on...

Discus and support Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son was gifted two vbucks cards from the store ($19.99) and neither of them have showed up on the account. We followed instructions, told us to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob G 290317, May 30, 2023.

1. Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on...

My son was gifted two vbucks cards from the store ($19.99) and neither of them have showed up on the account. We followed instructions, told us to go to Microsoft and put the redeemed code in and they are nowhere to be found. We put them on the correct account and are very frustrated with the amount of usernames, passwords, and websites one has to use to have access to anything.

:)

Jacob G 290317, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on the account?! Help!

Hello Jacob, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear your son didn't receive the vbucks associated with the gift card he had redeemed. Let's try to sort this out

Please check if you're able to see the redeemed content in the desired Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game content there, make sure check every email address you or your son has, this in case you, or he has more than one email address.
  3. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
  4. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
  5. Galaxy Spams RT Win User

Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

So i got a 25$ giftcard so i went to the vbucks store and bought just 10$ worth of vbucks but i didnt get it but on my microsoft money i didnt have the 25$ i had 15$ but still didnt get vbucks and then it said something about the store being temporarily
    disabled how do i get the 10$ worth of vbucks i didnt get back so that the 10 dollars i spent was for something instead of being a scam
  6. LeVoltz Win User

How can I redeem my vbucks gift card on my Xbox?

What about other codes such as item codes, I redeemed mine through the microsoft store on pc, and have an epic games account connected to my xbox account, yet the products do not show up in my fortnite account whatsoever, not the skins or the vbucks that I was meant to recieve. Is there any other steps I need to do?
Thema:

Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on...

1. Two 19.99 store bought Vbucks cards, went through Microsoft, and yet they do not show on... - Similar Threads - store bought Vbucks

2. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  3. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  4. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  5. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  6. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  7. I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.: So I bought the Fortnite - chill vibes pack, from Xbox and I don't know how to activate it or where to find it to use it. e900737b-08bc-4c32-ba23-b31d4a6ed654
  8. bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

in XBoX on Windows
    bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....: I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my...
  9. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  10. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...