Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would...

Discus and support Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a way worse update, the old broadcast system was better and here is why. Firstly if you can't stream a game, it just has a never ending... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ����� ������, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would...

This is a way worse update, the old broadcast system was better and here is why.

Firstly if you can't stream a game, it just has a never ending loading wheel, no message just a spinning wheel, that can spin for ever (most people will probably watch it for half an hour before realizing it's not their internet or their app or the xbox. (On games that allow streaming)

Second, half the games you could stream from the broadcast tab, now just can't be streamed, for instance last week FalloutShelter could be streamed ,now it can't. I get that some games don't allow streaming but the old system would at least tell you that they didn't, this new system just has a loading wheel that never loads, it's pretty evil. You used to be able to record but would just set your livestream to private.

Third, the load wheel actual freezes your home button locking you into a game and unable to go back to the home menu.

Forth, they removed the ability to adjusts your bitrate (it's locked with resolution now)

Fifth, stream capture has always been broken on xbox and continues to have a bunch of glitches and eccentricities that make it terrible for the user , why would they take a step back like this?

:)

����� ������, Feb 2, 2023
  2. ClausReich Win User

What are the best settings for gamers/streamers?

Oh, unfortunately, that isn't sufficient to be able to provide you with the requested help. We need to know about your PC's CPU, GPU, RAM and your internet bandwidth. About your capture software, you would be better off with Open Broadcast Software (OBS), which can capture and stream your capture directly to Twitch.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Is there any way I can record my voice while I'm recording in captures?

Hello Cris

Go to the Xbox game controller and turn it on. Access the Settings menu and locate the Broadcast & capture option as shown above.

Under Broadcast settings, check the box corresponding to the mic option.

Download and install the Twitch application from the website or App Store.

Go back to Xbox, select Broadcast, and start streaming to twitch. You can tweak settings, like sound and microphone level, to meet your specific needs during streaming.

Launch a game and start streaming and recording.

You can pause the recording, download it, and share it with your fellow gamers
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Stream from series x to twitch

Hi again.

If I'm not mistaken, Twitch is the only app on Xbox that allows you to broadcast live. So yes, the limitation applies only to Twitch. However, if there were other similar apps, I imagine the same restrictions would apply. This limitation is likely due to privacy, which is why members of party chats must give permission for their voices to be heard.

Certainly, a capture card should work to stream the full audio from your console to Twitch without that restriction, allowing internal game chat to be heard.
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User
  6. XsmkstarzX Win User

the mixer app disappeared from my xbox and i can't find it anywhere

Hi,

The reason for that is Mixer will be no more as of July 22nd. They will be moving that platform and merging with Facebook gaming. Xbox used Mixer formerly beam as the main streaming app, before that it was Twitch. Most will be going back or to Twitch for
    streaming including the ambassadors. You can download the Twitch app on your console. To stream you have to open the app first and mess with your pre stream settings then hit broadcast and return to the game of choice.
Thema:

Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would...

1. Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would... - Similar Threads - Twitches broadcast being

2. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  3. i need getting streamlabs and set up my broadcast for twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    i need getting streamlabs and set up my broadcast for twitch: this is my first time using a windows laptop i just need help getting my apps sorted 1d5a645a-2019-4983-b821-e29b16462d9d
  4. How can I delete my twitch account from the broadcast tab on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I delete my twitch account from the broadcast tab on xbox?: Hi I want to remove my twitch broadcasting account from my xbox but I can't find it anywhere in settings. I want to unlink so I can link my new one. Can anyone tell ne how to do that? Regards...
  5. Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?: The new Xbox-Twitch integration doesn't work. I was kicked out of game multiple times in 30 minutes until I gave up the stream. Switched to broadcasting from the Twitch app with a flawless result....
  6. Twitch stream quality still resets at every broadcast

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch stream quality still resets at every broadcast: The settings still reset to 720/3000kbps when I start a new broadcast. It should have been fixed with the latest Insider Preview. I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. submitted by /u/Rivanov...
  7. Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast: I did report it on your report a problem app on my Xbox but I thought I'd also pay it here. I tested and if you enable the include party chat audio option before you start the Twitch Broadcast and...
  8. Twitch broadcast crashes after 30 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch broadcast crashes after 30 seconds: Why does my twitch stream crash after 30 seconds of going live from my xbox? 39984ffe-40d5-4abd-837b-72322e953b47
  9. My Kinect is not connecting to twitch like not showing up to broadcast from it any ideas why

in XboX Insiders
    My Kinect is not connecting to twitch like not showing up to broadcast from it any ideas why: [IMG] submitted by /u/deshaun-Mitchell [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t Broadcast Audio on Twitch Stream (Series X, Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Broadcast Audio on Twitch Stream (Series X, Alpha Skip-Ahead): I no longer have the option to broadcast my party audio in a Twitch stream on my Xbox. Even in the Xbox settings, the checkbox to allow audio to be broadcast is simply gone, and I get no prompt to...