TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

Discus and support TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Twitch App has been showing game and stream icons, but when trying to load a stream just a black screen. Been doing this for months. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yliwos, Nov 19, 2018.

  1. Yliwos
    Yliwos Guest

    TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360


    Twitch App has been showing game and stream icons, but when trying to load a stream just a black screen. Been doing this for months. Tried reinstalling, tried reinstalling after resetting the xbox and tried deleting both ways (from app details and storage).
    Any solutions? Or do I just wait and hope twitch/Microsoft will eventually fix the 360 issue? Cause it works fine on all my other platforms.

    :)
     
    Yliwos, Nov 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Black Screen Still!

    BENOCIDE, you are posting all your information in
    this thread here. Please stick to posting in there and not creating multiple threads for the same issue. In addition, there is a resolution in that thread that you should attempt.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Sid Mintz
    Sid Mintz Guest
    Black Screen Still!

    Im still getting the 2 second black screen. When will this be fixed?
     
    Sid Mintz, Nov 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

    TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

    Wishcatcher, Nov 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Yliwos
    Yliwos Guest
    No luck. Still a black screen.
     
    Yliwos, Nov 20, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Yliwos,

    Sorry to hear about the issue with the twitch app. Do you get any error when the black screen comes up, or does it go away after a while?

    You could
    roll back the system update,
    before you do that uninstall the twitch app do the roll back then update console. Then install the twitch app again.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
     
    XBF Brad A, Nov 20, 2018
    #6
  7. Zboyy
    Zboyy Guest
    Have you tried a factory restore ? I'd recommend that if roll back system update didn't work
     
    Zboyy, Nov 6, 2018
    #7
  8. Yliwos Win User

    TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

    No luck. Still a black screen.
  9. Zboyy Win User

    TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

    Have you tried a factory restore ? I'd recommend that if roll back system update didn't work
  10. XBF Brad A Win User

    TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

    Hello Yliwos,

    Sorry to hear about the issue with the twitch app. Do you get any error when the black screen comes up, or does it go away after a while?

    You could
    roll back the system update,
    before you do that uninstall the twitch app do the roll back then update console. Then install the twitch app again.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  11. Wishcatcher Win User

    TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

  12. Cyberstrike nTo Win User

    Youtube app won't load

    All I get on Xbox One is a black screen. It was working fine until yesterday afternoon. It still works on my Xbox 360.
Thema:

TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360

Loading...
  1. TwitchApp Still Black Screen 360 - Similar Threads - TwitchApp Still Black

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...