Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior

Discus and support Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i only got my X1 a few days ago, im getting this stupid message when trying to chat on twitch "your access has been revoked due to past bad... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrGreenThumb NZ, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior

Hi i only got my X1 a few days ago, im getting this stupid message when trying to chat on twitch

"your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior"

I have NEVER even streamed or even chatted using X1 !! i have one person i follow and i can chat to him, but everyone else it will come up with that message

Whats the story???why am i getting this, i can chat fine on my PC

Never have i seen so many spinning circles and failed loading error messengers on a console dashboard before either....

Not very impressed

:)

DrGreenThumb NZ, Apr 15, 2014
  2. Why did I get banned?

I am trying to use the chat system on twitch and it keeps saying "your access has been revoked due to your past bad behavior for more information visit enforcement.Xbox.com"

What gives? I havent dont anything and it gives me no explanation on the site.

The Blue Ocelot, Apr 15, 2014
  3. DaveFalcon73
    DaveFalcon73 Guest
    Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???

Restart of Xbox One has resolved the Game DVR issue with Twitch locking out broadcasting after showing the Twitch "Your access has been revoked due to your past bad behaviour", Twitch still isn't fixed though, definitely a server side problem.

DaveFalcon73, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior

HELLO!?!?!

Some XBOX SUPPORT would be nice

Its very strange, very rarely i can actually chat, most of the time it says what i explained above??

Also havnt tryed a bluray out yet (i dont own any yet) bet seeing all these comments about brand new X1 not playing them is VERY worrying , some times my BRAND NEW forza 5 disk wont be detected either, thats so unacceptable

DrGreenThumb NZ, Apr 17, 2014
  5. It seems i can chat now fine... weird

DrGreenThumb NZ, Apr 17, 2014
  6. COMCAST101
    COMCAST101 Guest
    I am having the same issue I was not even online my nephew was on my account all day and I just got home and saw a message saying : your access has been revoked due to bad behavior for more information, visit http:// enforcement. Xbox.com

COMCAST101, Jul 30, 2014
  7. cpottz
    cpottz Guest
    I'm getting this message now & haven't done anything either. Xbox is frustrating.

cpottz, Jul 30, 2014
  8. josseld
    josseld Guest

Any help? getting the same error.

josseld, Jul 30, 2014
  9. Same here, I was kicked off mid stream and now I can't get back on. Twitch service has been hit or miss this summer.

Laroneandonly, Jul 30, 2014
  10. Emperor Hans
    Emperor Hans Guest
    I am having the same issue and I have contacted chat support. they said i am not suspended and twitch might be the one that banned me. OMFG ! this is infuriating. I checked enforcement.xbox.com and my rep is excellent. Someone HELP!!?!

Emperor Hans, Jul 30, 2014
  11. milane64
    milane64 Guest
    I am having this issue as well now would like to know whats causing this as i have never done anything bannable on either my xbox or computer twitch to cause this

milane64, Jul 30, 2014
  12. eDo x MoNarK
    eDo x MoNarK Guest
    Yea Just Got this Message today when i tried to stream FIFA 14, What a Drag

eDo x MoNarK, Jul 30, 2014
  13. Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior

I think it has somthing to do with old suspesions im getting same msg and i was on twitch just b4 i was susp on the 11/6/2013 this needs a fix i got people saying i cheat cause im good reporting me for cheating n boosting this system is broken and now look
    what happens [tag:reported] for being good

SemiproShooter, Jul 30, 2014
  14. MR H0FFER
    MR H0FFER Guest
    Seeing alot of this same problem in Ambassabank. I have no idea what to tell them. It happened to me too.

MR H0FFER, Jul 30, 2014
  15. I made a new post on the forums for enforcement.xbox.com this needs a fix asap

SemiproShooter, Jul 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior - Similar Threads - Twitch access has

2. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  3. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  4. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  5. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  6. How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.: So recently I got a new wireless headset and when I stream on Twitch my voice audio doesn't come through but everyone else in the Xbox party you can hear. I think it could be because I have a...
  7. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  9. Access to Twitch Revoked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to Twitch Revoked: So broadcasting with kinect on and i swear alot with my mates as being in the armed forces its more or less every day thing and all of a sudden i get revoked from broadcasting! Even though i have...
  10. Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???: Its working again! Praise the lord! 3249e283-ccfb-4ae4-ba07-ad74631ea042