Twitch Xbox series x integration audio issue

Discus and support Twitch Xbox series x integration audio issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stream on twitch regularly, and when the twitch app integrated to the user interface on Xbox series x, I now have audio issues when streaming. Prior... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony_14NO, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Anthony_14NO
    Anthony_14NO Guest

I stream on twitch regularly, and when the twitch app integrated to the user interface on Xbox series x, I now have audio issues when streaming. Prior to this I never had a problem. I stream directly from my Xbox to twitch, and when I used the twitch app before hand, the audio was perfect. Ever since this update I now have issues, and my audio comes out choppy and kind of glitchy in my stream. I have done nothing different and tried everything. If anyone has any knowledge or has had this happen, it would be much appreciated.

I use a wireless headset turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 if that matters.

:)

Anthony_14NO, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio

Hello Oxfaction,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with streaming on Twitch with your Xbox X. There are a few possible reasons why your mic is not working properly. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

- Make sure your headset is compatible with Xbox X and Twitch app.

- Check your audio settings on your Xbox X and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories > Xbox Wireless Controller > Volume.

- Check your audio settings on your Twitch app and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Audio > Microphone.

- Try unplugging and plugging back your headset or using a different headset to see if the problem persists.

- Restart your Xbox X and your Twitch app and try streaming again.

Please see:

Using Twitch to Stream - Microsoft Community

Streaming from your Xbox Series X or S on Twitch | Twitch Creator Camp

If none of these steps work, you need to speak with our live support team for further assistance.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

This can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the problem:

1. Adjust the mic sensitivity: On Xbox Series X, you can adjust the mic sensitivity to ensure it's capturing your voice properly. Here's how:

a. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    b. Go to "Profile & system" > "Settings" > "General" > "Volume & audio output".
    c. Under "Party chat output," select "Headset & speakers" or "Headset only."
    d. Adjust the "Mic monitoring" slider to increase the sensitivity of the microphone.

2. Check the microphone settings in Twitch: Sometimes, the issue may be related to the settings within the Twitch app itself. Launch the Twitch app on your Xbox Series X and go to the broadcast settings. Look for any microphone-related settings, such as mic volume or gain, and ensure they are properly configured.

3. Test with a different streaming platform: To determine if the issue is specific to Twitch or more related to the console or microphone settings, try streaming on a different platform, such as YouTube or Mixer (if available). This can help identify if the problem persists across different platforms or if it's specific to Twitch.

4. Update the Twitch app: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Twitch app installed on your Xbox Series X. Sometimes, app updates can include bug fixes or improvements that address issues like audio problems.

5. Contact Twitch support: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, it may be beneficial to reach out to Twitch support directly. They can provide specific guidance related to their platform and may be able to offer further troubleshooting steps or solutions.

Remember to also check for any firmware updates for your Xbox Series X and ensure that your headset and controller are running the latest firmware versions. Keeping your system and peripherals up to date can often resolve compatibility issues.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the low mic volume issue when streaming on Twitch. Good luck with your streaming endeavors!

Best regards.
  5. TKSullivan Win User

Game does not allow live streaming?

Same issue here, please clarify why we no longer can stream games from Xbox Series X to Twitch. Would appreciate it.
  6. bennes2004 Win User

Discord Voice on Xbox - Microphone Issues

Xbox Series S , I am on the Xbox Insider Preview Beta OS, I havent tried to relink, that isnt the issue. I have already done all the steps, its an issue with the discord integration and blocking audio/microphone pickup
Thema:

1. Twitch Xbox series x integration audio issue - Similar Threads - Twitch series integration

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue: When I go on my Capture and Share menu on my Xbox dashboard to start streaming, it keeps giving me a QR code and link to link my twitch to Xbox. But when I check both my twitch app and Xbox...
  6. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...
  7. Why is my Twitch stream blurry on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Twitch stream blurry on Xbox Series S?: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and i'm also streaming from this console but during the stream my live is blurry, even after i stop and check it back it's blurry. I have 1Gb/s internet plugged in, on...
  8. Stream from series x to twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream from series x to twitch: I want to stream modern warfare 2 from my Xbox series x to twitch. When I am in a in game party chat (specifically in game and not an Xbox Party chat) I can stream from my console to twitch but my...
  9. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  10. Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch: When I have a cutscene or talk to anyone, no one can hear them talking. It's only happening on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. All other games are working with no issues. My sister plays the same game...