Twitch won’t recognise my Kinect

Discus and support Twitch won’t recognise my Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve tried hard booting it turning my Xbox on and off plug it in and out you get it. But it won’t work I go into settings in my Xbox one and go into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NBfilms, Jul 14, 2022.

1. NBfilms
    NBfilms Guest

I’ve tried hard booting it turning my Xbox on and off plug it in and out you get it. But it won’t work I go into settings in my Xbox one and go into Accessories then Kinect it shows a live feed then i go into twitch and it doesn’t recognise it

This is a image of where I go to broadcast
    Twitch won’t recognise my Kinect [​IMG]

:)

NBfilms, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi NBfilms! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

For some reason, sometimes the twitch app is unable to recognize Kinect device as a camera, sometimes reinstalling the app is enough for make it work again, other times you will need to unplug the Kinect and power cycle the console while is unplugged, if you have already tried this, you could try this

Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps

Also rememy that to use camera on your app, you should allow it first on the privacy settings
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

kinect playfit not recognizing star wars

I had that problem when I first started playing Kinect Star Wars. I found out it was that the game registered me as a guest and not my gamertag, so Kinect Playfit didn't recognise that I had played the Kinect Star Wars. After I signed in as my gamertag
    on Kinect Star Wars, Kinect Playfit recognised my gameplay and how many calories I burned off.
  4. bryan potts Win User

Having a major issue with voice commands, need help please!

kinect voice commands are a waste of time. only recognises substitution and cannot recognise and of the players i want to sub
  5. millwall4life Win User

Ryse, please help

Yes I tried tuna but the kinect wouldn't recognise his face to log him into my account.
  6. Major Angry Win User

With hands wide open or closed.

Kinect recognising hand gestures, well Kinect has always been a w*nk of a product.
Thema:

1. Twitch won’t recognise my Kinect - Similar Threads - Twitch won’t recognise

2. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  3. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  4. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  5. My webcam won’t work for streaming to twitch

in XboX Insiders
    My webcam won’t work for streaming to twitch: My webcam works sometimes it is on the list that work for streaming yet after this recent update to integrate streaming directly into the Xbox menu it doesn’t. Any idea on fixes? submitted by...
  6. Twitch won’t include my friends audios

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch won’t include my friends audios: So when I stream on twitch on Xbox the stream will include my audio but not my friends audios in party chat I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twitch but it still doesn’t work please help...
  7. Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.: I try to stream on twitch, and some days it works just fine and I am able to stream for hours with no problems at all. But other days I cant getba stream to go longer than a minute consistsntly....
  8. Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general: I have been attempting to stream through the twitch app with others however it no longer asks the other person to allow their audio or even show that check box to allow it and I am perplexed on...
  9. Twitch channels won’t load up on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch channels won’t load up on Xbox 360: I cant watch twitch streams on xbox 360 for about 2 months now. I can access the app and navigate through channels and options, but the stream goes dark once i select a channel to watch. I’ve...
  10. Twitch won’t let me stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch won’t let me stream: I’m trying to stream on twitch. But I’m getting the error code 0x20b31181 telling me I need to change my privacy’s settings, but my privacy settings match what they’re supposed to be. This has...