Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console

Discus and support Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve been streaming some games here and there. Made sure all my setting were open in regards to communication, but for some reason my discord chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mento Musubi, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Mento Musubi
    Mento Musubi Guest

So I’ve been streaming some games here and there. Made sure all my setting were open in regards to communication, but for some reason my discord chat and game chat never seem to make it into my streams only voice heard is me. So it makes it seem like I’m crazy just talking to myself. I never had issues when I streamed from my PS4… Any tips on how to get chat to be heard?

:)

Mento Musubi, Sep 23, 2022
  2. TKSullivan Win User

Game does not allow live streaming?

Same issue here, please clarify why we no longer can stream games from Xbox Series X to Twitch. Would appreciate it.
  3. TKSullivan Win User

Game does not allow live streaming?

Your answer is not satisfactory since the issue is specifically with Xbox Series X and S so far as I've seen, which are systems that came out well after Mixer shut down. I have been streaming on Twitch through my Series X and even I cannot stream a single game now, every game states "this game does not allow streaming" including games I HAVE streamed in the past.

So there's something else going on that is not "we shut Mixer down over a year before this console launched"
  4. Farscape247 Win User

The unethical nature of 60fps functionality on the Xbox Twitch application.

that maybe the issue on console but i use twitch via pc and there are no such paywalls for 60fps streaming, either using obs or twitch's very own studio software which is absolutely free.

twitch did not bother updating the app too much on the Xbox due to the way Microsoft shoe horned in their own streaming service.

twitch was the original app on Xbox one for streaming then Microsoft changed the OS and banged in there useless platform for streaming (which shut down not long ago) and side-lined the twitch app, what incentive did twitch have to update the console app. none.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Streaming

We can't know what the upcoming Xbox Series X features for streaming are just now.

Microsoft had their own streaming service called "Mixer", that they shut down just yesterday on July 22nd. And for that service, they had streaming built right into the Xbox One console. You'd just set up your stream from the console guide, and could stream
    to Mixer.

Twitch has made a separate app that you could install on your Xbox One, and set up streaming to Twitch from the console.

Unfortunately for YouTube, there was no app or built in support, as YouTube/Google hasn't provided such an app on Xbox.

If you really want/have to stream your Xbox gameplay to YouTube, the currently only known way is to have a PC with HDMI capturing hardware and a streaming software like OBS or XSplit to stream that video capture from the PC to YouTube.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?

Judging by how the OP is describing the issue, I think they mean they are streaming via the Xbox Twitch.TV app which allows you to stream direct from the console to Twitch without any other hardware/software
Thema:

1. Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console - Similar Threads - Twitch streaming via

2. notifications when streaming on Twitch via the app

in XboX Insiders
    notifications when streaming on Twitch via the app: good day, when I stream via the Twitch application on the Xbox series x, my notifications are turned off, is it possible to make the notifications appear? Thank you submitted by /u/patlos1...
  3. Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox: Hi, I've been attempting to play Metal Gear Rising: Revengence on stream for my friends lately, but I've had no luck in getting it to stream over Twitch. I'm trying to do this over my Xbox One...
  4. Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline: Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?" Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue...
  5. Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?"

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?": Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue across tons of posts. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead myself, if that matters. My...
  6. Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated: I used to stream via Twitch app on XBOX One X and the picture was crystal clear with 1080p streaming output, but on Series X it is blocky and pixelated. I tried to lower the resolution to 720p,...
  7. Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.: Is this an insiders issue or something else? I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/nyteee1 [link] [comments]
  8. Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc: I am wondering if there is a way to stream your xbox to twitch and youtube from my pc. I can’t use the xbox app because I only have an old windows 7 to use. I have a mic that I want to use to...
  9. Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?: Hi all, I seem to have stumbled across an issue... I would really like to be able to stream Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection via Twitch, but for whatever reason, using the app on the...
  10. Kinect causing stuttering of sound when streaming via twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect causing stuttering of sound when streaming via twitch app: when streaming to twitch if you have kinect plugged into your xbox one it causes stuttering on the stream. the video is fine but the audio is not. i have now unplugged kinect and its working fine...