Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console

Discus and support Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve been streaming some games here and there. Made sure all my setting were open in regards to communication, but for some reason my discord chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mento Musubi, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Mento Musubi
    Mento Musubi Guest

So I’ve been streaming some games here and there. Made sure all my setting were open in regards to communication, but for some reason my discord chat and game chat never seem to make it into my streams only voice heard is me. So it makes it seem like I’m crazy just talking to myself. I never had issues when I streamed from my PS4… Any tips on how to get chat to be heard?

:)

Mento Musubi, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

For that you need a capture card and do the stream with a PC.
    If I recall correctly Recording others people voice is restricted as well
  4. Mento Musubi Win User

What about regular game chat how do I fix the issue with that because even clipping video with the record that feature won’t include any game chat audio
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ment

Discord party chat can't be broadcasted when you stream directly from your console
    In case you need more info check this article:
    Manage your livestream
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi I took a break from streaming from xbox for a few moonths and i can't figure out how to stream do I need something else to stream.

which xbox as you can natively stream to twitch from the dash on series s and x
Thema:

1. Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console - Similar Threads - Twitch streaming via

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox: Hi, I've been attempting to play Metal Gear Rising: Revengence on stream for my friends lately, but I've had no luck in getting it to stream over Twitch. I'm trying to do this over my Xbox One...
  8. Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline: Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?" Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue...
  9. Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.: Is this an insiders issue or something else? I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/nyteee1 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?: Hi all, I seem to have stumbled across an issue... I would really like to be able to stream Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection via Twitch, but for whatever reason, using the app on the...