Twitch Streaming Issue - Xbox Series X

Discus and support Twitch Streaming Issue - Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Once I begin a live stream from my Series X through the Xbox Menu it lasts anywhere from 1-10 minutes and abruptly ends by itself even if I’m in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WholeAd1859, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Twitch Streaming Issue - Xbox Series X

Once I begin a live stream from my Series X through the Xbox Menu it lasts anywhere from 1-10 minutes and abruptly ends by itself even if I’m in the middle of playing a game (aka I’m not switching between games or the dashboard). Anyone have any ways to help or similar issues?

submitted by /u/WholeAd1859
    [link] [comments]

/u/WholeAd1859, Jan 17, 2023
  2. TKSullivan Win User

Game does not allow live streaming?

Same issue here, please clarify why we no longer can stream games from Xbox Series X to Twitch. Would appreciate it.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi I took a break from streaming from xbox for a few moonths and i can't figure out how to stream do I need something else to stream.

which xbox as you can natively stream to twitch from the dash on series s and x
  4. CarTzy Win User

Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio

Hello Oxfaction,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with streaming on Twitch with your Xbox X. There are a few possible reasons why your mic is not working properly. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

- Make sure your headset is compatible with Xbox X and Twitch app.

- Check your audio settings on your Xbox X and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories > Xbox Wireless Controller > Volume.

- Check your audio settings on your Twitch app and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Audio > Microphone.

- Try unplugging and plugging back your headset or using a different headset to see if the problem persists.

- Restart your Xbox X and your Twitch app and try streaming again.

Please see:

Using Twitch to Stream - Microsoft Community

Streaming from your Xbox Series X or S on Twitch | Twitch Creator Camp

If none of these steps work, you need to speak with our live support team for further assistance.
  5. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  6. BenFenner Win User

Game captures are terrible.

Xbox series x. There is so much documentation about this issue, no-one has a solution (apart from streaming on twitch, saving the vod and then editing the video). Compared with my xbox one captures, taken well over a year ago, they are awful, choppy, stuttering messes. This is not a problem on my end, this is a problem with the xbox series x capture system. The fact captures are STILL terrible is a joke, given the series x was released over 18 months ago.
Thema:

Twitch Streaming Issue - Xbox Series X

1. Twitch Streaming Issue - Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Twitch Streaming Issue

2. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  3. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  4. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  5. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  6. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  9. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  10. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...