Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?

Discus and support Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stream on Twitch through Light Stream via my Xbox. I recently got the Xbox Series S and with it, the update that integrated Twitch streaming into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A J 23, Jan 24, 2023.

1. A J 23
    A J 23 Guest

I stream on Twitch through Light Stream via my Xbox. I recently got the Xbox Series S and with it, the update that integrated Twitch streaming into the captures menu. Everything is more or less set up the same as far as I can tell. However, now when I stream, the feed cuts off after about 2 hours and 30 minutes. And it won't let me start the stream back up for longer than 45 seconds. I don't understand what is happening or how to fix it. I'm not even sure if it's an Xbox problem, or whether to ask Twitch or Light Stream.

And this isn't allowing me to upload the screenshot I have of my stream times (just to show how consistent it is).

If this only happened once, I'd chalk it up to bad luck. But now it's multiple times, happening exactly the same way. So, it's a problem. I just don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. If anyone knows, I'd be very thankful.

:)

A J 23, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I have a hunch that this may be a resolution issue that may be overloading the cache. Have you tried lowering your streaming resolution to see if you can get passed that 2.5-hour mark?

You can use the link below to learn everything you need to know or may have quesrions for below.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/02/23/xbox-liv...

I would try lowering the resolution of your stream and if that lets you go last the 2.5-hour mark, it will mean you'll want to expand your console store to allow those longer stream times.
  3. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

4. RamboReality Win User

Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
    Hi there.

I'm using an Xbox One X.

I am using no insider nor beta OS in my console.

I stream in 720, 30 fps and use the integrated Streamlabs tab for my overlays and scenes.

Fixing it wasn't possible. It just kept kicking me out of the game I was playing making my stream unwatchable. I left the Xbox-Twitch integration and broadcasted from the old Twitch app (again, using their integrated streamlabs tab) and had a great stream. Zero issues.

*Edit*: Just to add that this is the FIRST time I have ever used the new Xbox-Twitch integration. It was very easy to use and I watched videos and read blogs first to make sure I did it right. The stream quality was "excellent" according to my Twitch dashboard and neither Twitch nor Streamlabs ever dropped the stream. I just kept getting kicked out of the game.

Thanks for looking at this.
  5. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  6. f011owdave Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hi I'm having the same issues I can actually stream the game its says I'm not allowed but In the twitch dashboard it wont show any games so its saying I'm streaming to twitch not streaming call of duty vanguard I have to go onto a laptop or pc into my twitch channel and change it all in there it's like twitch xbox cant pick up what I'm trying to stream it's very annoying consoles upgraded yet still have issues this has been happening for months now aswell tet Microsoft still havnt fixed it
Thema:

1. Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it? - Similar Threads - Twitch streaming integration

2. XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO: IS THERE A WAY TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM MY PARTY CHAT WHEN THEY PLAY ON PC THROUGH THE XBOX APP? I ALREADY CAN INCLUDE AUDIO THROUGH CONSOLES, BUT IS THERE A WAY FOR SOMEONE TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM PC...
  3. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  4. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  5. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  6. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  7. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  8. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  9. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  10. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827