Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline

Discus and support Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?" Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alpha117Wolf, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline

Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?"

Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue across tons of posts. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead myself, if that matters.

My buddy streams on Twitch on Xbox, through the app. I had just managed to fix an issue with Party Chat users not getting the option to include their audio for him when we finally wanted to test the "Join Live Stream" option on his profile, to see if I could view his stream ok as well.

Problem came up that as soon as my buddy starts his stream, Xbox sets his account status to "Offline," preventing me from trying to view his stream. It just stays greyed out. Yes, we've done tons of roundabout fixes (removing/unlinking accounts, removing/reinstall Twitch, privacy/security settings, the works). Funny thing, as SOON as he stops streaming, instantly his account status on Xbox comes back online and says he signed in. Streaming again via Twitch on Xbox makes his Xbox account go "Offline."

Everyone that responded to the other guy in said post or Google suggestions gives results for issues that don't match this one. His stream shows up on Twitch and has our party audio, but you can't view his stream on Xbox as he gets set as Offline and thus greys out the option to view the stream.

Help?

submitted by /u/Alpha117Wolf
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alpha117Wolf, Feb 5, 2022
  2. Nickandroff Win User

Mixer closing down

It's a pity, Mixer was a good platform to stream on.

Anyways, I would prefer Twitch to be integrated in both Xboxes - One & SX rather than YTG & FBG.
  3. Deano_M_ Win User

Xbox Streaming

i stream to twitch via the app .
  4. Farscape247 Win User

The unethical nature of 60fps functionality on the Xbox Twitch application.

that maybe the issue on console but i use twitch via pc and there are no such paywalls for 60fps streaming, either using obs or twitch's very own studio software which is absolutely free.

twitch did not bother updating the app too much on the Xbox due to the way Microsoft shoe horned in their own streaming service.

twitch was the original app on Xbox one for streaming then Microsoft changed the OS and banged in there useless platform for streaming (which shut down not long ago) and side-lined the twitch app, what incentive did twitch have to update the console app. none.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Streaming

I think you'd need to reach out to YouTube and ask if they can add a YouTube streaming app. Xbox allows streaming to Twitch via the Twitch, so I'd imagine they'd be OK with streaming to YouTube via a YouTube app as well. I doubt Microsoft would go through
    the effort to make it happen themselves, as they already have Mixer built in.
  6. Kristinamarkez Win User

Xbox One twitch app question

Noooo. Let me explain it better.

I stream with my Elgato, obviously that means no Xbone twitch app streaming... HOWEVER, this also means I can't view the Twitch chat straight from my game screen...which sucks.-

I was just curious if there were any plans to make your own twitch chat viewable via the app without streaming from the app?
Thema:

Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline

1. Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline - Similar Threads - Twitch stream via

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox: Hi, I've been attempting to play Metal Gear Rising: Revengence on stream for my friends lately, but I've had no luck in getting it to stream over Twitch. I'm trying to do this over my Xbox One...
  9. Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.: Is this an insiders issue or something else? I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/nyteee1 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?: Hi all, I seem to have stumbled across an issue... I would really like to be able to stream Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection via Twitch, but for whatever reason, using the app on the...