Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Discus and support Twitch stream headset mic crackling in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've attempted to stream on Twitch directly from my XBox Series S, and my headset mic is crackling. Is there a way to fix this without having to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harley Croft, May 27, 2023.

1. Harley Croft
    Harley Croft Guest

I've attempted to stream on Twitch directly from my XBox Series S, and my headset mic is crackling. Is there a way to fix this without having to reset the console?

It's weird that when I stream without headset, the gameplay audio is perfectly fine.

Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Harley Croft, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

For us to further isolate the issue, it would be best if you try it on party chat or game chat if the issue still persists not just on streaming via Twitch. Also, try changing your headset format as instructed above.
  3. Harley Croft Win User

Headset audio did crackle. And no I did not use party chat

The resolution and bitrate I chosen is 480p 1000kbps
  4. Harley Croft Win User

I don't have a different headset, and I get annoyed with stuff easily.
  5. Harley Croft Win User

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  6. Rostom L Win User

I see. You may instead try to contact the manufacturer support for further assistance.

Alternatively, make sure to also check for your controller updates. If you have another controller, try to use the other controller. It could also be an issue with your controller. I assume that your headset is directly connected to your controller, right?

Update controller: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
Thema:

1. Twitch stream headset mic crackling - Similar Threads - Twitch stream headset

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  9. Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio: Trying to stream on twitch with Xbox x through twitch app and only in game audio is being recorded all setting have mic on both Xbox and twitch tried two headsets can hear in game audio fine...
  10. So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...: So while I'm streaming every once and a while there will be horrible static coming from my mic I used 2 different mics one is usb rig mic and the other is a wired mic but both get static I don't...