Twitch stream discord voice

Discus and support Twitch stream discord voice in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello! I want to stream my gameplay on twitch but on stream i cant hear back my friends only me. How to solve this problem, beacuse i know the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TTMSoma 365, Jan 24, 2023.

1. TTMSoma 365
    TTMSoma 365 Guest

Hello! I want to stream my gameplay on twitch but on stream i cant hear back my friends only me. How to solve this problem, beacuse i know the xbox party works for twitch but discord isnt. Thanks for helping!

:)

TTMSoma 365, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello TTMSoma, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your streams.

By default, the Xbox will not stream party chat to Twitch. However, if you'd like to stream your party while you play your best bet would be to stream your play by using a PC with a video card capable of connecting the console (ie. HDMI in connection) and an app such as OBS which is a free streaming app that allows you to control all aspects of your stream
  3. Jaw10 Win User

Whenever I change my microphone or do something that involves speaking, like joining a call/party, my internet disconnects.

I am wireless and I cant sadly connect to ethernet as well, the routers downstairs and I'm upstairs,
    I cant join Xbox parties or discord calls/voice chats without disconnecting after, around 3-4 minutes.

And no it does not disconnect me when I am either streaming on twitch, or recording my voice.
  4. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  5. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  6. Sheldon Furnell Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch. You can also use a capture card.

But if you don't have any equipment, only the Xbox recording feature will not record the game chat/party voice.
    Hi, so if I stream warzone on twitch it will include enemy and teammates voices also?
Thema:

1. Twitch stream discord voice - Similar Threads - Twitch stream discord

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox: Has this Been Fixed? submitted by /u/WarStrange5806 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox/Twitch/Discord voice call and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Twitch/Discord voice call and streaming: Hi all, I was wondering how to integrate Discord calls into your Twitch streams, which is streamed via xbox, where I go into the menu and start the stream on xbox. I just played a game with my...
  10. Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream: I used the Xbox report a problem function already, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has any insight for capturing discord audio in twitch streams like that for party chats. I realize...