Twitch stream discord voice

Discus and support Twitch stream discord voice in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello! I want to stream my gameplay on twitch but on stream i cant hear back my friends only me. How to solve this problem, beacuse i know the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TTMSoma 365, Jan 24, 2023.

1. TTMSoma 365
    TTMSoma 365 Guest

Hello! I want to stream my gameplay on twitch but on stream i cant hear back my friends only me. How to solve this problem, beacuse i know the xbox party works for twitch but discord isnt. Thanks for helping!

:)

TTMSoma 365, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello TTMSoma, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your streams.

By default, the Xbox will not stream party chat to Twitch. However, if you'd like to stream your party while you play your best bet would be to stream your play by using a PC with a video card capable of connecting the console (ie. HDMI in connection) and an app such as OBS which is a free streaming app that allows you to control all aspects of your stream
  3. Jaw10 Win User

Whenever I change my microphone or do something that involves speaking, like joining a call/party, my internet disconnects.

I am wireless and I cant sadly connect to ethernet as well, the routers downstairs and I'm upstairs,
    I cant join Xbox parties or discord calls/voice chats without disconnecting after, around 3-4 minutes.

And no it does not disconnect me when I am either streaming on twitch, or recording my voice.
  4. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  5. Sheldon Furnell Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch. You can also use a capture card.

But if you don't have any equipment, only the Xbox recording feature will not record the game chat/party voice.
    Hi, so if I stream warzone on twitch it will include enemy and teammates voices also?
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Twitch streaming

Hello iiGOHIL,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to streaming through Twitch on your Xbox One console, and your friend's voice not being received on your stream.

Are using the Twitch app that is available on the console, or would you happen to be using the
    Xbox app to then stream on Twitch?

The different platforms may be the reason for their voice not being picked up, and may require a capture card being connected to your PC.

Clarify the information above with a reply to this thread.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Twitch stream discord voice - Similar Threads - Twitch stream discord

2. Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?: When I try to begin streaming MSFS, it says "this game does not support streaming." Is there any way around this or will it be fixed in the future? Thanks 61bec7c1-971a-4891-84cf-601af927e56f
  3. Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitches broadcast being moved over to xbox's stream capture is objectively bad, why would...: This is a way worse update, the old broadcast system was better and here is why. Firstly if you can't stream a game, it just has a never ending loading wheel, no message just a spinning wheel,...
  4. Xbox Series S doesn't let me stream on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S doesn't let me stream on twitch: I have done nothing bad and have a perfect connection. It stops my stream after a minute for no reason. I've tried multiple things but it still doesn't work. I've made a new account and it worked...
  5. I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when...: I’m streaming off an Xbox series x with no issues. But when i try to stream deadspace remake the live stream pauses and can’t seem to restart it through the Xbox until I switch to a different...
  6. Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch?: I have recently started streaming on Twitch with my Xbox Series X. During the stream a crackling/popping noise starts to occur in the live stream audio. If I unplug or mute my headset mic it...
  7. Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?: I stream on Twitch through Light Stream via my Xbox. I recently got the Xbox Series S and with it, the update that integrated Twitch streaming into the captures menu. Everything is more or less...
  8. Twitch stream not sync and delayed on xbox console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch stream not sync and delayed on xbox console.: Every time I stream on twitch through my xbox console my audio and video are delayed & off sync tremendously. I only stream from my xbox. My connection seems pretty fine. I have my Ether net cord...
  9. Twitch Streaming Issue - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch Streaming Issue - Xbox Series X: Once I begin a live stream from my Series X through the Xbox Menu it lasts anywhere from 1-10 minutes and abruptly ends by itself even if I’m in the middle of playing a game (aka I’m not switching...
  10. Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream: I used the Xbox report a problem function already, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has any insight for capturing discord audio in twitch streams like that for party chats. I realize...