Twitch pauses when I hit the guide button!

Discus and support Twitch pauses when I hit the guide button! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does twitch pause when I hit the guide button to change the volume of the sound? it’s hard to get the sound right when the damn stream pauses when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deadly Frost, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Deadly Frost
    Deadly Frost Guest

Why does twitch pause when I hit the guide button to change the volume of the sound?

it’s hard to get the sound right when the damn stream pauses when I hit the guide button!!!!!

:)

Deadly Frost, Jan 10, 2021
  2. AlbinoSnowcat Win User

Performance Issues

Anyone else still looking: I've noticed a reduction in the stuttering. When it starts happening if you hit the Menu button (to the left of the xbox guide button) and give the game a hard pause for just a second or two the issue will stop immediately.
  3. Xurts Win User

Live tv

Hit middle Guide button on the controller.

If that doesn't work., with live TV up, turn on our controller and a button. This will bring a pause TV opyion up at the bottom of the menu. Click on that bud!

Hope I was helpful!
  4. TreWillz Win User

Pause download issue

You can click on Pause All if you go on queue when you update or download any games or updates. You will see on this screec Cancel ALL button and Pause ALL button.
    Yeah that's fine and all but i cant do that from the quick menu. I only see that option in the games & apps menu. I cant hit the guide button and do that mid game. It should be that quick and easy.
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

Turn off narrator Xbox 360

hold xbox button on middle of your controller and then hit the pause button.
  6. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Just got back from Comic-Con

Guide button did not do anything when I hit it...
Thema:

1. Twitch pauses when I hit the guide button! - Similar Threads - Twitch pauses hit

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  5. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  6. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  7. How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.: So recently I got a new wireless headset and when I stream on Twitch my voice audio doesn't come through but everyone else in the Xbox party you can hear. I think it could be because I have a...
  8. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  9. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  10. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...