Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue

Discus and support Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the Twitch Live Stream feature has came back to Xbox, I have not been able to live stream for longer than 5 minutes. I play games on a wired... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiveFreeCoolMe, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue

Ever since the Twitch Live Stream feature has came back to Xbox, I have not been able to live stream for longer than 5 minutes. I play games on a wired connection with an Open Nat type. My statistics are pretty solid pulling in over 500 mbps. I am not sure why it keeps happening but no matter what I am playing I cant seem to live stream for longer than 5 minutes. I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app, clear my mac address, and reset my internet connection not sure what else to do. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, if so how did you fix it?

:)

LiveFreeCoolMe, Mar 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. XyPhIr Win User

Twitch not work again

I'm having same issue, tried deleting user profile from twitch app, uninstalling twitch, reseting stream key and then trying to disconnect xbox one from twitch under connections ( unable to remove xbox one keeps saying successfully disconnected from xbox
    one, but then refreshes and still says connected) all this and still issues off not able to watch channels. and now i cant even broadcast either because everything is messed up from reseting stream key and unable to disconnect under connections on twitch
    site so now when i broadcast it says i dont have gold.. when i do.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
  5. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  6. Argentinentico Win User

Streaming your video game feed + youtube

Streams are uploaded to Twitch TV. I'm not sure if you can also live stream to Youtube, but from the Twitch website you can upload videos to Youtube.
Thema:

1. Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue - Similar Threads - Twitch Live Streaming

2. Why doesn’t Diablo 4 pop up on my live stream on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t Diablo 4 pop up on my live stream on twitch: I’m trying to live stream Diablo 4 on twitch But my twitch video is stuck on Start game 5c00faa2-b5ff-41ac-bcdd-8ffa78f34515
  3. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: Split from this thread. I am having the exact same issue as the person states above. It is incredibly frustrating that it happens to never be Microsoft's fault when it is. With an issue like...
  4. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: We tried called Xbox support and they just said its a internet issue but doesn't make sense, so basically we are trying to stream on twitch and never had a issue in the past, but now sometimes its...
  5. My live streaming for twitch isn’t working

in XBoX on Windows
    My live streaming for twitch isn’t working: I’m trying to go live on twitch on my Xbox but when I press “Start your stream” it loads for a bit then says “something went wrong. Try live streaming again in a while.” But it’s been saying this...
  6. Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch: its 2023 how is there still no option for chat overlay to be put on screen? 5b00a9d4-9e99-4dac-a521-0eeda0326ec0
  7. If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...: What kind of microphone should/can I use? 1ca0dd86-186b-4185-985c-8d4d3623ee95
  8. why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...: can't live stream on tiwtch even though my privacy settings are on allow need help!!! 06cd4ae1-e797-42dd-b3fa-4fdc19e28b20
  9. How do you switch your live stream destination from Twitch to Lightstream? I've tried...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you switch your live stream destination from Twitch to Lightstream? I've tried...: I've recently had overlays made so I can have my stream more professional looking. I can't remove twitch as my destination to replace it with Lightstream. 6406af0e-8a95-4c06-aea6-458d65db5121
  10. Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule: Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule submitted by /u/grecol50 [link] [comments]