Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.

Discus and support Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now i fixed my internet i fixed my computer the only thing is the Xbox one now my twitch in game audio is skipping the good the video my voice is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnearthlyObject, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.

Now i fixed my internet i fixed my computer the only thing is the Xbox one now my twitch in game audio is skipping the good the video my voice is missed up you can still here my voice just sounds weird.I tryed everything then when i got off the p program
    it worked for 2 days then started skipping again help plzs just about to hit 1000 followers. I have talk with twitch they said it was the Xbox doing this Now it is working now so why would the audio skip and then now i can here the in game voices good now
    sorry but what would do that thanks.

:)

UnearthlyObject, Apr 14, 2016
  2. Random-Jay
    Random-Jay Guest
    Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I'm having the same problem. Audio on my streams with the Xbox one app have audio breakup pretty much no sound. Happened after the last update to twitch and Xbox. I tried all the trouble shooting steps too with no luck. Funnily enough, twitch works on
    my PC and PS4 with no problem. I hope they fix this issue soon.

Random-Jay, Apr 14, 2016
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Can't join a party chat streaming

Launch The Twitch App - broadcast - broadcast settings - Mic Audio (Checked off) - Include my party audio.

Qwertei, Apr 14, 2016
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Twitch App Will Not Update

I am on the skip ahead program and Twitch has an update almost every day so that means they are working on a stable build for the regular Xbox One version...give it some time.
  5. Random-Jay Win User

Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I'm having the same problem. Audio on my streams with the Xbox one app have audio breakup pretty much no sound. Happened after the last update to twitch and Xbox. I tried all the trouble shooting steps too with no luck. Funnily enough, twitch works on
    my PC and PS4 with no problem. I hope they fix this issue soon.
  6. Robmomanjaro Win User

I'm having the same issue. Funny think is when I unsnap twitch. That's when the audio starts to pop on the stream. But when I snap twitch or another app. It fixes it while it's up. It's strange. Are you also using the kinect? Did unplugging that do anything?
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.

8. SammyVS Win User

How can I turn off hearing the Xbox party chat in my Twitch stream?

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you, mate?

In Twitch's Audio Mixer app did you add ''gamebar.exe'' audio to the chat mixer and mute the sound?
Thema:

Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.

1. Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one. - Similar Threads - Twitch app game

2. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  3. Is the twitch app broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the twitch app broken?: Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue. To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then everytime I restart my broadcast afterwards, It...
  4. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  5. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  6. Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app: I don’t if this is another question like this with the same topic or not, but I need to know this: Why is there no ability to include in-game voice chat while streaming directly from your Xbox...
  7. In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app: I broadcast my game play on the Xbox one through the Twitch app without a capture card. I’ve never had any issues with it. About two weeks ago I started getting an error code from Twitch and it...
  8. Twitch app game audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app game audio problem: Hello, Ran into an absurd problem. Any time I try to stream Vampry on the twitch app OR on Mixer through xbox one, the game audio is nowhere to be found. You can hear me through the mic on my...
  9. Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering: Hi! On my both my Xboxs, the twitch app won't work properly anymore. When you start a stream , UT streams the video and voice audio fine, but the games audio stutters and flickers for the...
  10. Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app: Its a subject talked about often by the xbox streaming community for some time now but it has yet to be added to the app. Currently the only way to get your game chat and party chat into your...