twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error

Discus and support twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i was in microsoft redeem code and i put the codes but i went to website and it said url is misspeled or something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michal Tázler, May 22, 2024.

1. twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error

so i was in microsoft redeem code and i put the codes but i went to website and it said url is misspeled or something

:)

Michal Tázler, May 22, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

TikTok and Twitch Minecraft capes aren't showin up in my skin editor. What do I do?

As stated on the Minecraft website, the capes are not available for Java Edition yet.

"Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, and will be in Java Edition by July 8. "

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Michal. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I would like to ask: could I know if you tried accessing to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?refd=login.live.com page after trying these troubleshooting steps?

— Did you try accessing the affected website on a different device?

— Did you try accessing the affected website in a new incognito window?

— Did you try connecting your device to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot, before trying again?

— Did you try accessing the affected website by using a different web browser?

— Did you try accessing the affected website after turning off any VPN or similar service you may have enabled on your device?

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

why does twitch not send the code for the cape even when i watch the stream for 15 mins with drops on?

Hello Rynics,

You get one code for Twitch Account.

Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now and will be in Java Edition by July 8.

If you haven't got it on Bedrock, the best course of action is to contact Support.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I really want the new 15th anniversary cape but it keeps giving me a error,

Hi there MEG, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Just to better understand the situation, I would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

1. Are you referring to the 15th anniversary creeper cape or the Twitch/Tiktok capes?

2. What is the complete and exact error message that appears when you try to claim the cape?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I redeemed the minecraft tiktok cape but I can't find it in the dressing room in the game

Hi Sofyan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now and will be in Java Edition by July 8.

Source:

https://www.minecraft.net/article/minecraft-turning-15
Thema:

1. twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error - Similar Threads - twitch tiktok cape

2. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  3. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  6. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  7. Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch: Hello, I am running into an issue on my Xbox and I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I recently have gotten a XR1 capture card and a webcam to start streaming. I downloaded OBS to my MacBook...
  8. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  9. Minecraft tiktok and twitch capes

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft tiktok and twitch capes: Hello, so yesterday I redeemed the codes for both of these capes and stil didn't get them, is everything okay? :( d384f126-c118-45b9-a488-1f72588be49c
  10. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...