TWC TV APP cannot deathenticate/sign out

Discus and support TWC TV APP cannot deathenticate/sign out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue now for over a week with my Time Warner TWC APP. It was working fine and then stopped. I have contacted TWC customer support.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhaloolahSky, Jan 8, 2014.

1. PhaloolahSky
    PhaloolahSky Guest

I am having an issue now for over a week with my Time Warner TWC APP. It was working fine and then stopped. I have contacted TWC customer support. Their associates have little knowledge of the app and especially in regards to it's compatibility with XBOX
    360. I have exhausted all resources on possible solutions. I have deleted reinstalled reformatted and spoken to XBOX and TWC reps.

It gets to the "AUTHENTICATING" screen and then states

TWC TV Server not working

if problem persists please contact TWC Customer Support.

The only resolution I have found to disassociate the gamertag from the app is only applicable if you can actually login to the app itself which I cannot.

Does anyone know a solution?

:)

PhaloolahSky, Jan 8, 2014
  2. TWC App. Replace ur set top cable box. Cool

TWC service isnt offered in my area...thats what I get when I try to sign up for cable tv through the app.

U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 8, 2014
  3. TWC TV App for Xbox One?

Release TWC TV app on the xbox one !!!!

Babyboy3000-C12EFCCE-0749-4E3A-B3E5-8957075577E7, Jan 8, 2014
  4. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

TWC App. Replace ur set top cable box. Cool

TWC service isnt offered in my area...thats what I get when I try to sign up for cable tv through the app.
  5. Babyboy3000-C12EFCCE Win User

TWC TV App for Xbox One?

Release TWC TV app on the xbox one !!!!
  6. SinfulH Win User

TWC App

yea I really like the TWC App. Okay you CAN connect the X1 to your cable box, but if someone else is watching TV i can just go in my room and turn on the TWC App. Easy, Simple, and a great convenience for everyone. So where is the TWC App for the X1???
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

TWC TV app

Hey there asol21,

Have you tried to remove and redownload your profile yet to see if that helps? Are you using a wifi connection with the console or a wireless connection? If you're wireless, try bypassing the wifi and use a wired connection to see if that helps.

Let us know!
  8. ReginaldDean Frankli Win User

TWC TV app

Conversation opened. 2 messages. All messages read.

Skip to content

Using Gmail with screen readers

2 of 3

Fw: Say hello to your reward: 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership

Inbox

x

Reginald Dean Franklin <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

8:07 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

Cancel this order and responed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

From: Reginald Dean Franklin <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 6:33 PM

To: Microsoft Rewards

Subject: Fw: Say hello to your reward: 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership

I want to cancel this order and get my 29,000 points Back!

From: Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 5:56 PM

To: Reginald

Subject: Say hello to your reward: 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership

Microsoft

Hello, Reginald

Hooray! Your order is here!

A world of entertainment is yours with a 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership. Enjoy!

Reward:

12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership

Order Confirmation:

Promo Code:

HMY2C-RJPGD-HHC4T-MTQC2-WQHKX

Redeeming your 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership:

1. Log in to your Xbox Live account on www.xbox.com/redeemcode. Note: If you do not have an Xbox Live account, you will need to create one (or you may log in with your Microsoft account). Create a new account at www.xbox.com/redeemcode by clicking the sign-up
    link in the message at the bottom of the page: “Don't have a Microsoft account? Sign up now”. Alternately, create a new account at
    live.xbox.com/.../Home.

2. Once logged in to www.xbox.com/redeemcode, click “Redeem”, enter your 25-digit code (above), and click “Confirm”.

3. If you require further information on how to redeem codes on your Xbox 360 and Xbox One, visit www.xbox.com/howtoredeem-conole.

Check out your account profile here. For any extra help, take a look at our FAQs, or feel free to contact us any time.

Thanks for being a member,

– Microsoft

We're always adding new sweepstakes with a line-up of awesome prizes including Xbox consoles, gift cards and more.

Follow us

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Microsoft

Please do not reply to this email. We don't monitor this email address and won't be able to reply to email sent to it. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.

You are receiving this message from Microsoft because you joined Microsoft Rewards. Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement.

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052

Reginald Dean Franklin <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

8:19 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

From: Reginald Dean Franklin <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 6:06 PM

To: Microsoft Rewards

Subject: Re: Say hello to your reward: 12 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership

Cancel this order I want my 29,000 points Back!

Click here to Reply or Forward

0.03 GB (0%) of 15 GB used

Manage

Terms - Privacy

Last account activity: 1 hour ago

Details

Reginald Dean Franklin

Show details
Thema:

1. TWC TV APP cannot deathenticate/sign out - Similar Threads - TWC APP cannot

2. Time Warner: Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users: Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users Me and my friends who are all Spectrum internet users have problems connecting to each other on Xbox One...
  3. TWC TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWC TV: On the website it says there is a TWC TV app availible for time warner customers but I can not find it to download on the console. 6e504e2c-2c81-4f52-ae7b-7cc4b7663983
  4. Internet Explorer and TWC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer and TWC app: Is there anyway to update internet explorer for the 360 and is there a Time Warner Cable app for the 360? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.... Thanks 63777584-0ce6-4334-9335-4928a603b147
  5. Unable to download TWC TV app on xbox 360 help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download TWC TV app on xbox 360 help!!!: HI, I have contact TWC and Xbox I am unable to get any solution. I was told by TWC three times I could download their TV app and the was told that I couldn't. I spoke to several Xbox reps and...
  6. Can't find TWC or Netlix apps on Xbox One S listing of apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find TWC or Netlix apps on Xbox One S listing of apps: Why isn't TWC or Netflix listed on the list of available apps for Xbox One S? I choose to look at all apps and not all the apps the website says are available for Xbox One are listed....
  7. TWC TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWC TV app: I've read through quite a few posts both on this forum and the one from twc. I cannot seem to find a resolution to the error message that I'm getting when I try to open the app. No number, just...
  8. TWC App issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWC App issue: On average, at about 20-30 minutes into streaming with the TWC app, my pc and other devices will be disconnected from my router. Definitely noticed it with my pc, and am at a complete loss because...
  9. TWC not listed in NFL App sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWC not listed in NFL App sign in: I have noticed I am not the only person with this problem. Can we get this fixed please. I work for TWC so I know there is nothing I can do on my side to get this working....
  10. Xbox One Time Warner Cable (TWC App)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Time Warner Cable (TWC App): Can someone please let me know if there is a planned Time Warner Cable app for Xbox Live for Xbox One like there is for Xbox 360? I really have to think that I bought the latest and greatest from...