tvApps not working..

Discus and support tvApps not working.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have cw, fx, and fox but cant watch. is it xbox or the cable co fault? b986f655-9e5b-46e9-9296-2857e3638c61 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chankill, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. Chankill
    Chankill Guest

    tvApps not working..


    have cw, fx, and fox but cant watch. is it xbox or the cable co fault?

    :)
     
    Chankill, Jan 31, 2014
    #1
  2. DeadlPool
    DeadlPool Guest
    not working

    It depends on the game, if you used the cheats on the Console in Blops you won't unlock it, MW2 you have to just reload each level, you may need to find some again.

    And if it is MW3, it is a glitch, so you must contact Xbox.
     
    DeadlPool, Jan 31, 2014
    #2
  3. ARk BaRon
    ARk BaRon Guest
    not working

    Not working for me still. Thia is becoming a hassle.
     
    ARk BaRon, Jan 31, 2014
    #3
  4. Kelly Craven Win User

    Xfinity / Comcast cable box (RNG110) No audio

    I had the same problem when switching cable boxes to this model from my other box. Initially after setting up this in Devices there was no audio. After exiting and rerunning the TVApp audio kicked in. I don't really know what I did to get it to work. I suggest
    cold rebooting. Shut down and unplug the machine for a few seconds to insure it's not in Connected Standby, the boot up and rerun the TV App.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

    xboxlive WORKING/NOT WORKING?????????????

    Hey JAMES! The issue is now resolved so make sure to test your connection again right now if you haven’t recently! For more information please refer to our sticky post on the SERVICE ALERT (forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx).
    If you continue to experience connection issues take a second to review our START HERE sticky post (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) for connection issues and post
    back with the information requested in bold. Thank you!
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Is will they work?

    If the original owner left the console as their Home console, you would be able to access the games without their account. However, keep in mind that if they ever change their Home console setting you will lose access to all of the games. It's best to just
    wipe a console when you get one or buy a new one.
  7. Son ALA Win User

    not working

    What problems are you having exactly? I see the emblem on your profile that shows you are an Ambassador.
  8. LawrenceWonderly Win User

    Not Working

    Still waiting for a fix. What gives?
Thema:

tvApps not working..

Loading...
  1. tvApps not working.. - Similar Threads - tvApps working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  8. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  9. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  10. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....