: Tv resolution

Discus and support : Tv resolution in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Tv resolution What kind of TV? Find the picture or display settings and it should be in there. Not much else we can do with little info.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by XxSyCoTiiCxX HD, Feb 13, 2020.

1. : Tv resolution

What kind of TV? Find the picture or display settings and it should be in there. Not much else we can do with little info.

:)

XxSyCoTiiCxX HD, Feb 13, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Tv resolution

Hello! have you checked your tv settings?
  3. Iautorenewedu Win User

resolution for tv

TmoneyDavis,

I need a bit more information.

1. TV provider

2. Layout (Set Top box (STB) aka Cable box hdmi Xbox One hdmi TV),

3. Make/Model of STB, and AVR (Receiver; if used).

4. TV or Monitor (like for a PC?)

Please let me know this info so I can help you better. I am sure we can get this running.
  4. TmoneyDavis Win User

resolution for tv

Same problem. Yes it does behave different when connected to TV. I can't get above 480 no matter what channel its on.
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Tv resolution

Hello! What kind of tv is it? What Xbox do you have?
  6. dvaldez70 Win User

TV Resolution

There's a "doh!" moment in here - fast moving images makes total sense for games. Still a little curious why it wouldn't be available for movie watching... Time to upgrade! Thanks!
Thema:

1. : Tv resolution - Similar Threads - resolution

2. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  3. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  4. Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution: Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 LOW resolution and not changed to 1080 p OR 4K UHD OR 720 p OR 1440 P HELP ME FOR resolution problem on xbox one s 96e51b04-9c91-4f89-ab0c-3d243466feda
  5. Xbox Lowest Resolution upon start up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Lowest Resolution upon start up: So I’m wondering if b/c I’m part of the Xbox insiders program that randomly when I boot my series X up my display resolution is at 480p and takes restarting my Xbox a couple/ few times (2...
  6. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  7. Xbox one X resolution and fps - Pls advise

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X resolution and fps - Pls advise: So I recently bought an ultra wide monitor 34'' Curved UltraWide 34WP65C-B. The monitor is capable of handling a max refresh rate of 160 hz. I plugged in my Xbox one X and I can’t seem to change...
  8. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  9. How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?: I have been making recordings with the "capture widget" in xbox gamebar for quite some while now and have had no issue with recording games in the past. However, one thing that began to frustrate...
  10. Xbox resolution changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution changing: I have a sporadic issue with the resolution on my console. Once I manage to get the console to recognise its 4k it works fine but if I do any of the following Turn off console Turn off tv...