TV not connecting to Xbox suddenly Xbox turns on but turns off on its own is not heating up...

Discus and support TV not connecting to Xbox suddenly Xbox turns on but turns off on its own is not heating up... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox turns on but turns off Controller blinks Not overheating Doesent connect to tv This all happened suddenly 0598aae0-84b5-4985-a307-434bfe5957c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jadonsonthethird, Mar 20, 2023.

1. TV not connecting to Xbox suddenly Xbox turns on but turns off on its own is not heating up...

Xbox turns on but turns off

Controller blinks

Not overheating

Doesent connect to tv

This all happened suddenly

:)

Jadonsonthethird, Mar 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

TV not connecting to Xbox suddenly Xbox turns on but turns off on its own is not heating up and controller is also disconnected internet connection is connected please help

Likely a failed power supply. It turns off when it fails to shift gears to the higher current flow

You'll have to send it in for repair, or if it's an original Xbox One replace the external power brick
  3. urosuros1 Win User

Xbox system issue(not sure if it is)

TV is connected to the XBOX, XBOX turns when the TV is on or OFF its the same thing
  4. maxen Win User

Xbox One turning off/on Xbox 360 when not connected.

Are you sure it's the 360 console turning on/off and not just the TV? If it's the TV, it's probable that the IR blasting that your Xbox One is doing to turn off its connected TV is also reaching the second TV and turning that one on and off.
  5. MrNoyzeyBoy98 Win User

Xbox Turning Off And On, On Its Own.

Like I have said it is none of those it is too do with my power on/off button.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox Turning Off And On, On Its Own.

Like I have said it is none of those it is too do with my power on/off button.
    If the above steps didn't do the trick and you believe it may be the power button. We'd suggest trying to power down the console and wipe down the front of the console, including the power button with a soft dry cloth. It's possible there is some debris
    which is resting on the pressure point and causing this issue. If that doesn't help, your console may need to be serviced.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

TV not connecting to Xbox suddenly Xbox turns on but turns off on its own is not heating up...

1. TV not connecting to Xbox suddenly Xbox turns on but turns off on its own is not heating up... - Similar Threads - connecting suddenly turns

2. Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where: So my connection has been good for as long as I remember until a week ago everytime I play call of duty or something I have so much packet loss and the game is unplayable. When I go to the network...
  3. Xbox suddenly loses internet connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox suddenly loses internet connectivity: Hi My old faithful Xbox360 suddenly lost internet connectivity. No other device in network has any problems. Xbox shows up in router device list with correct MAC and is issued a proper IP...
  4. Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?: I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my...
  5. All of a sudden, I couldn't connect to my wireless connection. What is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden, I couldn't connect to my wireless connection. What is going on?: I've had my Xbox since November 2022 and I've always been connected to my home's wireless network, no problem. Today, I got on and noticed I couldn't use anything that required for me to be...
  6. Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.: I've been using discord theough my xbox for months and it's working great. Two days ago though I was playing with my friends, we're cross platform hence the use of discord. I muted my mic for a...
  7. Online Multiplayer/Ethernet connectivity issues all of a sudden. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Multiplayer/Ethernet connectivity issues all of a sudden. PLEASE HELP!: Hello fellow gamers, I am stuck.. I have tried every bit of my technology troubleshooting arsenal and I still can’t fix my issue. Recently I have upgraded my home network with plug and play...
  8. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  9. cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update: my update was installed im pretty sure it says it was. im playing on the xbox game pass for pc , my pc is updated all apps updated. cant figure this one out e7d87848-e72a-4cfc-ac23-342a29534547
  10. ONE X suddenly won't connect to 2.4 GHz, but accepts 5 GHz networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    ONE X suddenly won't connect to 2.4 GHz, but accepts 5 GHz networks: My ONE X had been using the same 2.4 GHz (home) wifi for 3 years+. Then I connected it to a 5 GHz network, once. Then I tried to reconnect it to the home wifi, when it said: *Connecting to...