Tv listings smartglass beta

Discus and support Tv listings smartglass beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in the preview program and have the latest smartglass beta on my android 4.0.4 phone when looking on the one guide there is no tv listings or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stephenwoods75, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Tv listings smartglass beta

I'm in the preview program and have the latest smartglass beta on my android 4.0.4 phone when looking on the one guide there is no tv listings or favourites on the smartglass one guide section , it says setup live tv on you xbox one ( i have). however it
    showes the app channels from the one guide on smartglass beta

any help on this issue thanks

:)

stephenwoods75, Aug 20, 2014
  2. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    Live tv is hear for preview program!

the live tv and one guide are working in the uk if your in the preview!

go to settings live tv and enter your post code

then pick your tv provider

then just follow the on screen prompts

Your can also download the smartglass beta app over at the preview forum

It has a built in tv remote and you can see your tv listing and program info for all your channles and shows.

Best update yet keep it up xbox one Tv listings smartglass beta :)

SirSkunkalot, Aug 20, 2014
  3. tv tuner not working every few days since NXOE

Just been having the same issue not detected. Fixed if you in stall smartglass goto tv listing then choose a program and play, the xbox plays it then works fine. I use android version from phone. Not it doesn't say not detected...till next time Tv listings smartglass beta :)

DiluteSquire556, Aug 20, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 20, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. SirSkunkalot Win User

6 Months into Xbox One - What do you think so far?

Loving it!

just got the live tv update and the new smartglass beta app

Things just getting better and better

Bring it on xbox one
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

xbox one smartglass beta

I have it. The preview only works on Windows 8 devices, Windows Phone devices, and Android devices.

What’s new in this preview?

• OneGuide support is now built into the Xbox One SmartGlass app!Improved text input awareness – The keyboard in SmartGlass now displays any time the onscreen keyboard is displayed on the Xbox One console, to make text
      input easier.
      • View what’s on TV without interrupting what you’re doing on your Xbox One
      • Change TV channels on your Xbox One through OneGuide on SmartGlass
      • Find and favorite TV Channels
      • TV Universal Remote Control to control your Cable Box and TV
    • Compare achievements – Compare your achievements for a game against what your friend has completed (This feature is currently available only on the Windows Phone 8 and Android versions of the SmartGlass update preview,
      for now.)
    • Reorder your pins – Go to the Pins Hub in SmartGlass to drag and drop the order of your pins on the Xbox One console (This feature is currently available only on the Android version of the SmartGlass update preview, for
      now.)
    • Updated game clip view count
      – SmartGlass now properly increments the view count of your Game Clips that you watched (This feature is currently available only on the Android version of the SmartGlass update preview, for now.)

8. Hellfire IRL Win User

Intro and a few questions if I may.

Theres also a new Xbox One Smartglass BETA app (it's a seperate app with Beta at the end)... has losts of improvements for the TV functionality.

All lot of the UK TV stuff got added recently (to the same level as our US friends), I've just finished setting my reciever. Really is amazing if you haven't tried it, genuinelly no longer need TV or Set top box remotes.
  9. SirSkunkalot Win User

Best PVR (TV Set-top box) set up for UK Live TV

If you in the preview you can use the one guide now just go to live tv settings and put in your post code then pick your tv provider.

You can also download the smartglass beta app over @ the preview forum

With the tv remote and one guide.

Go check it out best update yet
Thema:

1. Tv listings smartglass beta - Similar Threads - listings smartglass beta

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  5. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  6. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  7. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  8. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  9. Opening Xbox One smartglass friends list crashes the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opening Xbox One smartglass friends list crashes the app: Hi. After the latest update for the Xbox One smartglass on my Lumia 920, the app crashes every time I try to access the friends list, also general responsiveness is worse when using smartglass...
  10. Friends list disappearing on Console but still available on Smartglass and the Xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list disappearing on Console but still available on Smartglass and the Xbox website.: So today when I turned on my console I opened the friends list and it kept going to suggestions and when I get my friends list to go on friends none have loaded in, but all of my friends are still...