Tv apps

Discus and support Tv apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, Im new to Xbox live and have a 360 box which i use to watch tv on. My son had rte player on it but now its my account i cant find rte player and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slaneyrose, Feb 2, 2018.

  1. slaneyrose
    slaneyrose Guest

    Tv apps


    hi, Im new to Xbox live and have a 360 box which i use to watch tv on. My son had rte player on it but now its my account i cant find rte player and wonder how do i get it and all 4 player etc?

    :)
     
    slaneyrose, Feb 2, 2018
    #1
  2. hosp
    hosp Guest
    tv apps

    Hello every one

    I would like to start this off by saying ty you to
    xbox and every one that has made playing my xbox so great. Well as most have seen
    xbox has started adding tv apps to your
    xbox.<<<<BIG FAN<<<<. I was looking forward to this in the biggest way for one cause i was hoping that this was an alternate answer to all my cable problems. Well I was wrong again when you go to the app and sign up it says
    you need to have " You need a subscription with a participating TV Provider to access the XBOX 360 Fox App" Normally i would start this sentence off with something really rude like
    wtf. if i wanted to pay the extra for cable i would not need the app on
    xbox lmao. Is there any one else that has the same feeling that i do? I would be almost be willing to pay if i could sellect what i wanted to watch i already pay 100.00 just for the Internet
     
    hosp, Feb 2, 2018
    #2
  3. EvilBoris GX
    EvilBoris GX Guest
    TV Apps in UK

    I'm not sure about Sky, but certainly the BBC iplayer will work through the web browser if there isn't a proper app ready.
     
    EvilBoris GX, Feb 2, 2018
    #3
  4. spookyhurst Win User

    Kinect Nat Geo TV isn't working

    One other thing: I think there is some confusion between the Kinect Nat Geo TV app and the Nat Geo TV app. These are 2 different apps. The 1st app is a game (does not require Gold or a TV provider), while the 2nd app is a TV app (requires Gold and a TV Provider).
  5. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

    TV App

    Hey InboundSteak5! While you're unable to use game streaming to stream the TV app, I do want to let you know that you can set up an Over-The-Air TV Tuner and then use OneGuide/TV details to stream TV that way. If you're interested in a
    Over-The-Air TV Tuner, you can you find more information here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/over-the-air-tv.
  6. Bealzabahb Win User

    Xbox One TV app turns off after startup

    While it does not fix the issue, if you go to home screen from tv app, press menu button, you can quit the tv app. Click the tv app it will open and work fine until next time.
  7. Internet Expert Win User

    How I must use HDMI IN

  8. XBF Diego M Win User

    Now TV app on xbox 360

    Hi VJFS,

    Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums today. I'd be happy to help.

    I don't recall the TV app being taken away from the Xbox 360. Can you not find it from the TV and Movies section on the dashboard where it says get Your TV App?

    Here is a helpful troubleshooting guide for the Movies and TV app for 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/movies-and-tv-info


    I hope this helps.
Thema:

Tv apps

Loading...
  1. Tv apps - Similar Threads - apps

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  10. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...