Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action

Discus and support Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Turtle Mountain/United Communications (ISPs): Xbox live enforcement action Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TashaChapple, Nov 11, 2018.

1. TashaChapple
    TashaChapple Guest

Turtle Mountain/United Communications (ISPs): Xbox live enforcement action
    Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it.

:)

TashaChapple, Nov 11, 2018
  2. TcT Sid
    TcT Sid Guest
    Xbox One reputation system is built to make trolls play with trolls

Im on this, so far only been reviewing gamertags though. Hopefully it gets more interesting :smashin: :smashin:

TcT Sid, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Nov 11, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

XBF Ezra G, Nov 11, 2018
  5. Hi, sometimes the account needs a refresh. Go to settings>account>remove account (you will need your login details) then perform a full power cycle: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console
    then add your account back to the Xbox.

Njal the Blue, Nov 11, 2018
  6. TashaChapple
    TashaChapple Guest
    It shows suspension completed. I will try the trouble shooting steps and let you know. Thank you!

7. TashaChapple
    TashaChapple Guest
    Thank you! Will try this as well.

8. Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action

Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 5, 2018
  9. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One "Reputation Needs Work" Ridiculous!!!

OOh and this is the beta fix

https://enforcement.xbox.com/united/home
    you do realize that that's not what you think it is lol

Enforcement United has nothing to do with reputation

Enforcement United is community ambassadors who vote o. Enforcement actions like gamertags or pictures or slangs or moto not community's opinion of you that's the community's opinion on your bad behavioue

Again reputation has nothing to do with shpport or enforcement it IS the community's opinion on how you play

Considering how you are on forums maybe you should look at your bad behaviour because it shows
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

[Mod Removed] microsoft

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live.

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. You can also check the page displaying any enforcement actions associated with your account:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../ShowEnforcements
  11. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

All communication blocked

Hey there,

The Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team are contracted by Microsoft. These guys are real Microsoft Employees who are paid to enforce the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. They investigate every complaint that is submitted, and only take enforcement action when
    it is necessary. They don't just hand out bans/suspensions for fun, although they can make mistakes - they are only human, like us.

The Xbox Enforcement United is something different. This is for community members who have met the criteria for the program. This does not allow them to ban/suspend accounts. This only allows them to help the Enforcement team by voting what gamertag is offensive
    and what gamertag is not offensive. Every vote still gets reviewed by an Official Xbox Policy Agent (XBLPET).

Thus meaning, your vote would not guarantee that the user you have complained about is going to get banned by you. Please also be aware, if you choose to say you have such powers. Then this will also be a violation of the Code of Conduct, as you will be
    impersonating an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Agent. Thus meaning, they may take a more serious action against your account.

Please read this following link:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../StaySafe

[quote user="Enforcement United - Impersonation"]

But I’m a member of Enforcement United!
    We appreciate your participation in Enforcement United! However, please keep in mind that Enforcement United is a volunteer community program, and taking part in the program does not make you an enforcement agent or member of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement
    Team. The
    Enforcement United Terms of Use
    notes that participants should not represent themselves as Microsoft employees, vendors, or agents, and attempts to falsely use Enforcement United participation as a source of authority may result in a suspension due to impersonation.

[/quote]

Hopefully this explains the difference.

Please be aware that they may be backlogged, meaning it may take them some time to respond to you. It has just been the festive season, and this is the only way you can contact the Xbox Enforcement team - through the link provided by a fellow Ambassador.
    We have no contact with them.

Regards,
  12. JustinCasper Win User

why wasnt my application accepted to be an Xbox Ambassador??

To be an Xbox Community Ambassador you need to be clean of any Xbox Live Policy and Enforcment Actions against your account up to 365 days. Otherwise your application is denied, but if you haven't had any enforcement action you can apply again. I hope
    this helps.
  13. Miss Bijoux Win User

Content Restricted All of a Sudden

Hey A Colossal Soul -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions against your account is a different scenario than the topic of this thread. Please refer to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement website for further details concerning Enforcement actions as we are unable to assist with those here on the Xbox Support Forums.

If you have any other support related issues (that are not Enforcement related), please feel free to detail the issues in a separate thread so the community can best assist.

Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action - Similar Threads - Turtle Mountain United

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  4. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  5. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  6. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  7. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  9. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  10. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...