Turtle beach wireless stealth gen2 600 with adapter

Discus and support Turtle beach wireless stealth gen2 600 with adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's been a full year since I've gotten this headset and I've so recently started hearing cutting from the headset the sound my mic and my friends mic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fruty6450, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Fruty6450
    Fruty6450 Guest

It's been a full year since I've gotten this headset and I've so recently started hearing cutting from the headset the sound my mic and my friends mic cutting in and out for an annoyingly long time I've tried dusting out the port for the headset adapter and still haven't found the answer I haven't done nothing to them they are supposed to have long ranges so it could not possibly be the adapter and Bluetooth since it also uses an adapter.

:)

Fruty6450, Dec 28, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

There are several potential causes for the cutting and static that you are experiencing with your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 wireless headset.

Check the battery level of the headset and the wireless adapter. If the battery is low, the headset may not be able to maintain a strong connection, which can result in cutting and static.

Make sure that the headset and the wireless adapter are within range of each other. The headset has a range of up to 30 feet, but obstacles and interference can reduce this range.

Check for any sources of interference that may be disrupting the connection between the headset and the adapter. This could include other wireless devices, such as phones or laptops, or household appliances like microwave ovens.

Try resetting the headset and the adapter. To reset the headset, turn it off and then hold down the power button for 10 seconds until the headset powers off. To reset the adapter, unplug it from the controller and then plug it back in.

If the issue persists, try using the headset with a different device or using a different wireless adapter. This can help to determine if the issue is with the headset or the adapter.
  3. ExposedFan0 Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

I use the Turtle Beach Stealth 600. It’s wireless, and I quite like it.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox Headset

Turtle Beach Stealth 600, wireless, great sound, slot in ear cups for eye glasses, love it.
  5. Albert X Win User

Xbox One e Headsets Wireless

Yo estoy usando los Turtle Beach Stealth 600 que son wireless y tienen un sonido excelente.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

USB audio???????

I have a pair of Turtle Beach wireless headphones
    with a usb audio connection and the mic works great!
Thema:

1. Turtle beach wireless stealth gen2 600 with adapter - Similar Threads - Turtle beach wireless

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  5. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  6. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  7. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  8. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  9. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  10. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...