Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

Discus and support Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robbie W1, May 13, 2023.

1. Robbie W1
    Robbie W1 Guest

Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox is recognizing it as being there. I’m unable to adjust any headset audio settings and the connection alert is not coming up on the tv when my headset connects.

Background: the headset is only about 4 months old and unlikely the issue because it was working perfect the night before. I’ve tried charging the headset, updating the firmware through audio hub, and even repairing the headset to the usb. Anybody else having the same issue and how do I fix it. Xbox X if that matters.

:)

Robbie W1, May 13, 2023
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

USB audio???????

I have a pair of Turtle Beach wireless headphones
    with a usb audio connection and the mic works great!
  3. Robbie W1 Win User

I’ve tried everything, including another console and they still don’t work. Maybe they just crapped out on me. Thanks.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Robbie W1,

Welcome to Xbox Community.

I can see that you are having audio problems, let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Meanwhile, I need to gather more information to get a better picture of the problem.

• Have you tested the headset on a different device?
    • Are you getting any error prompts?
    • Have you tested a different headset on the console?

Here are some methods we can perform to try and fix the issue.

Change Audio output

Choosing speaker audio settings on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot Audio on Console

Troubleshoot audio on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Please check the troubleshooting guide provided by the Headset OEM.

Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB For Xbox - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (turtlebeach.com)

Looking forward for your response. Please let me know if the troubleshooting works.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Robbie W1,

Thank you for the response. I would suggest that we seek assistance from Contact Support (turtlebeach.com) to see if they can provide additional troubleshooting steps that I may have missed or an alternative way to fix this issue.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach stealth

2. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  3. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  4. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  5. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  6. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  7. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  8. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  9. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller: Hi I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black. When you plug the USB in to give the headset connection, it then acts as a controller in game. For example, I play EA24 and I cannot click...
  10. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...