Turtle Beach static / not working

Discus and support Turtle Beach static / not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My router and modem are also in the same As my Xbox one but I never had any problems with the Xbox 360 One other thing is that turtle beach... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O Corpo, Dec 29, 2015.

1. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

My router and modem are also in the same As my Xbox one but I never had any problems with the Xbox 360 One other thing is that turtle beach suggested I change my router settings but the people on Apple forums said that what a give me approximately 5%
    of router usage to me this makes zero sense to change my Internet speed to lose 95% of its capacity so my headset can work At this point I am working with the people at Microsoft and they are stumped at this point as well but they are linked with this
    forums as well Or at least they said they were looking at it

O Corpo, Jan 4, 2016
  2. I don't know about that 5% comment. Were they saying that if you turned off the 5ghz spectrum that would happen? Best thing would be to experiment, I'm going to try this in the next few days...

www.howtogeek.com/.../change-your-wi-fi-router-channel-to-optimize-your-wireless-signal

The different channels all use a slightly different frequency. It may be that whatever channel yours is set on is causing interference. I can't confirm this will work, but there is a lot of evidence of others online having interference issues (iphones, routers,
    computers, cordless phones). So it's worth a shot.

I've also read that many have exchanged or had their xbox's fixed by Microsoft and still had the same probelm. That's kept me from simply taking my Xbox back to the store (I just got it).

If this doesn't work I'm just going to run a long usb to the console. Good luck!

culver culver, Jan 7, 2016
  3. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    Switching channels has not helped, but thank you

O Corpo, Jan 8, 2016
  4. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

I did move my router I did move my modem I also unplugged my AppleTV and even moved my unused laptop Still no luck

O Corpo, Jan 10, 2016
  5. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I have even stumped the folks at Xbox is they cannot figure it out either

O Corpo, Jan 25, 2016
  6. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    I am having this issue with the same headset

last night it was doing this to me. Vibration was turned off.

My controller was randomly turning off and back on, and I was getting low battery messages even though the batteries are fresh and are being reported in the dash as full. I was getting the static sound through the headset too. (New headset)

It's like the controller is having trouble powering the headset.

I do have a launch controller, and it has no issues with the headset unplugged.

Chris238, Mar 2, 2016
  7. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    Whoops, I don't have the same headset. Mine is the XO Four Stealth. Very similar issues though.

Chris238, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: