Turtle Beach static / not working

Discus and support Turtle Beach static / not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a brand new turtle beach XO One (2nd one), and I still have problems. I am guessing I did not get too bad headsets. What will happen is I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O Corpo, Dec 29, 2015.

1. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

I have a brand new turtle beach XO One (2nd one), and I still have problems. I am guessing I did not get too bad headsets. What will happen is I will get static or sometimes my controller will lose connection to the Xbox one. Only when the headset
    is plugged in. If playing without a headset I am OK. This will happen in multiplayer or single player games. I connect at about 125 Mbps. There is no one else on my system or Internet that is. I may have my phone on but not running similar with my
    iPad. Turtle beach cannot figure this out. I even purchased a new Xbox one and have a brand-new plug and play as well with a brand-new controller but everything still keeps happening for the headset to be *** up. Is there something in my settings I need
    to change. Are there others with problems like this? I went back and plug in my headset that comes with the Xbox one which I have not used in roughly a year and it did seem like there could potential he be some static in that bed set . I have done countless
    heart resets as well as unplug the physical Xbox as well many times. That may give relief for maybe 10 to 20 minutes before it goes back to being bad again. Thank you for any help in advance!

:)

O Corpo, Dec 29, 2015
  2. XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

Also, on Turtle Beach forums, there are users that have the x42's and they are working with the adapter, just getting static, etc.

RghtHandOfG0D, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Turtle Beach x12's and xb1

Currently turtle beaches do not work with the Xbox one...Turtle beach is working on the xbox one version of the turtle beach. I've heard that it'll be feb/march before they come out

nickisullivan13, Dec 29, 2015
  4. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

No one else has issues with a headset stopping the controller from working? It will actually disconnect and say, to reconnect controller while playing. Batteries are charged fully.

O Corpo, Dec 30, 2015
  5. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Try a hard reset

TBH I would try and find out where the problem is, with the console, controller or headset, then take it from there, but its fairly complicated to problem solve the issue on a dicussion forum TBH.

Try contacting MS and/or TB support

Hope u get it sorted.

EnenDaveyBoy, Dec 30, 2015
  6. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I bought a brand new Xbox one controller and plug and play. All new with 125mgps internet speed. Doccis 3.0 surfboard with Apple extreme router.

O Corpo, Dec 30, 2015
  7. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    Oh turtle beach has not had any solutions

O Corpo, Dec 30, 2015
  8. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

I have gone through 2 headsets, no luck. Same problem. Turtle beach wants to do another headset but do you think I would get 2 bad headsets in a row?

O Corpo, Dec 30, 2015
  9. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    as I said try a different controller, are you using the adapter, then the TB one or the Ms one, as I said there are two many variables for me to trouble shoot.

and TBH i don't rate TB, mainly because they don't accommodate their customer outside the US very well.

EnenDaveyBoy, Dec 30, 2015
  10. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I have tried 3 updated controllers as well.

O Corpo, Dec 30, 2015
  11. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I have also tried 2 receivers from turtle beach

O Corpo, Dec 30, 2015
  12. Turtle beach is garbage. The headband will probably crack in 6 months anyway.

Dangerboy4020, Dec 30, 2015
  13. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

Turtle beach had me do the hard resets and that does not last but 5 to 20 minutes

O Corpo, Dec 30, 2015
  14. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    Are the Turtles wireless ? I sometimes get static crackle when I use mine if my daughter has her iPhone on . I usually ask her nicely to switch it off and it solves the issue .

dainja raas, Dec 30, 2015
  15. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    I haven't read the entire thread, but to me there are 3 possibilities. (Considering you have tried multiple headsets)

-Controller firmware needs to be updated (With the headset attached)

-Something may be causing interference (The microwave kills my wireless connections, as an example)

-There may be an issue with the wireless card inside your xbox one. If all else fails, you may have to open a service call.

Chris238, Dec 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach static / not working - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach static

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  4. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  5. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  6. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  7. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  9. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  10. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...