Turtle Beach static / not working

Discus and support Turtle Beach static / not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All the controllers are updated my iPhone is on to receive phone calls but is not in use similar with my iPads no microwave or other interference... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O Corpo, Dec 29, 2015.

1. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

All the controllers are updated my iPhone is on to receive phone calls but is not in use similar with my iPads no microwave or other interference through those kind of appliances barring a refrigerator on. I just bought a brand-new Xbox to see if that would
    be the issue but that did not seem to be the problem and I doubt I would have to Wi-Fi bad cards into Xbox one consoles.

O Corpo, Dec 31, 2015
  2. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    OP just curious when your headset is getting static or cutting out, is your controller vibrating at the same time. If so then that is a known flaw with headsets such as the one you are using especially if you have the older controllers from when the Xbox
    One released.

FullHornet, Dec 31, 2015
  3. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I am not getting any vibration but I like the idea and will turn vibration off on the controller

O Corpo, Dec 31, 2015
  4. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

Also the static / headset losing connection with the console may be similar to you walking away from your console. Once you get far enough away, you get static then it may lose the controller. I am 10 to 12 feet away only. I am wireless controller with
    a plug and play at times. The headset is wired to controller.

O Corpo, Dec 31, 2015
  5. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I did turn off vibration, did not help.

O Corpo, Dec 31, 2015
  6. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I also completely powered down iPods iPads and that did not help either

O Corpo, Jan 1, 2016
  7. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    Played fallout 4 all day. No headset on, no problems. Put headset on. Problems.

O Corpo, Jan 1, 2016
  8. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest

What headset would you recommend between around $75-$150 , and unfortunate I would have to say this but that actually works, haha

O Corpo, Jan 2, 2016
  9. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 2, 2016
  10. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I know this is not going to help you but I use the Turtle Beach XO One and I don't have any of the issues that you are describing. Would it be possible for you to take the headset to a friends house and try it on their console? That would tell you for
    sure if it is the headset or not.

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2016
  11. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I have question bringing it to a friends house as I am not sure if it is the headset or is it something with the receiver of the headset or is there something in the set up in settings with the Xbox one itself

O Corpo, Jan 2, 2016
  12. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    Is there something in my set up that could be wrong ?

O Corpo, Jan 3, 2016
  13. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

as I said at the start no one here is going to spend the time to ask you all the questions it could be, that's what support is for, sorry it has so many possibilities.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 3, 2016
  14. O Corpo
    O Corpo Guest
    I have now stumped the support staff at Microsoft Xbox

O Corpo, Jan 4, 2016
  15. Hey I've got the same issue. Except I'm using a pair of Sennheiser HD 598's and the Antlion Modmic combo. My combo isn't made specifically for gaming but many others on the internet are using it without issues. I just got my Xbox and have the new controller
    with the direct 3.5mm plug in. I can't find anyone else who has this issue. I have two controllers and have tried them both with fresh batteries. Headset works fine for a little while then starts to crackle and lose connection, then the controller disconnects.
    Take the headset out and everything is peachy. I should also note that the Microsoft chat headset works fine.

Before I got the headset I dd have my controller disconnect once or twice but it hasn't been an issue (without the headset) since I read to leave my iPhone a few feet away from the controller.

It just occurred to me that my router is in the same cabinet as the xbox, I wonder if this is an issue.

culver culver, Jan 4, 2016
Thema: