Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

Discus and support Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katie Griffiths1, May 25, 2023.

1. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an adapter which goes into the usb on the front of the console. But for some reason he can’t play FIFA 23. The controller doesn’t work. Other games are okay, it’s just FIFA. We change back to his old headset and it works fine, this doesn’t have an adapter. Why?? Any ideas?

:)

Katie Griffiths1, May 25, 2023
  2. {Parity} Win User

Is the Turtle Beach Headset compatible with XBOX One?

The Turtle Beach headsets that are xbox branded are compatible. If yours are then try a different controller to see if it is an issue with the controller.
  3. tbritts Win User

Why is my Series X having Bluetooth issues?

Refer to my original post - I mention that this happened across multiple headsets (Turtle Beach and Astro) and also my Xbox brand controller. To me it is fairly obvious this is not an issue limited to my Turtle Beaches. Thanks
  4. XGN Cubs Win User

Headset audio Jack Help please

i have the same issue with my turtle beach x31 headset. I'm using a brand new controller also. one thing you could try is if you have a wireless turtle beach headset, plug the straight jack into the controller and the right angle jack into the headset and
    it should help somewhat. also the plugs on your cable could be slightly bent
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Katie Griffiths1,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your new Turtle Beach headset and FIFA 23. There are a few possible solutions that you can try to fix this issue.

Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, I would like to know which headset do you own?

Troubleshooting steps are found on specific headset listed here: Xbox (turtlebeach.com)

Here are the troubleshooting steps you can perform:

- Make sure that your Xbox Series S console and controller are updated to the latest firmware version. You can check for updates in the Settings menu of your console.

- Try using a different USB port on your console to connect the headset adapter. Some USB ports may not be compatible with certain devices.

- Try resetting your controller by holding down the Xbox button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then turn it back on and reconnect it to your console.

- Try adjusting the audio settings on your console and headset. You can access the audio settings by pressing the Xbox button on your controller, then selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories > Configure. You can also use the buttons on your headset adapter to adjust the volume and mute functions.

Please also see: Which Xbox One accessories are compatible with Xbox Series X|S? | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Router

Thema:

1. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller - Similar Threads - Turtle beach headset

2. Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my controller (turtle beach) automatically shooting when I am aiming or holding RT...: I currently have a problem with my controller shooting RT when I am aiming down the sight (No I am not clicking the RT button either) Cleaning up the controller did nothing and I didn't bind...
  3. Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2
  4. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...
  5. My Turtle Beach Recon Controller (Designed For Xbox) isnt working on Xbox cloud gaming!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Turtle Beach Recon Controller (Designed For Xbox) isnt working on Xbox cloud gaming!: The controller works on other games and for xbox cloud gaming I use Microsoft Edge (Browser) because I only use cloud gaming for fortnite and because it isnt on the Xbox App. I currently play on...
  6. Make scp contentment beach on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make scp contentment beach on Xbox: Make scp contentment beach on Xbox Updates Scp Release date Year it come out 4415b465-f4f5-449d-aac0-081bb6aca35c
  7. Audio problems on my new turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems on my new turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2.: It will beep twice and then disconnects from my pc of around 10 seconds and then reconnect this only happens on my pc it works fine on my Xbox. it's not a power problem because I've tried it with...
  8. Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset: I was gifted a recon chat pair of turtle beaches and no matter what I do I can’t seem to figure out how to get the headset chat mixer to not be grey I’ve tried updating my controller with and...
  9. Turtle beach 700 gen 2 max audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turtle beach 700 gen 2 max audio issues: I have a pair of the turtle beach gen 2 max headphones for Xbox series x and my son has a set of the gen 2 700s and both have issues with audio cutting out during games even if downloaded and chat...
  10. Hey there I have a turtle beach headset and when I plug it in my controller the sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey there I have a turtle beach headset and when I plug it in my controller the sound...: I have tried using it on a secondary controller and my headset volume is up but still no sound please help me. 54824717-b705-4f2e-9524-0f4ea57dd843