Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

Discus and support Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katie Griffiths1, May 25, 2023.

1. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an adapter which goes into the usb on the front of the console. But for some reason he can’t play FIFA 23. The controller doesn’t work. Other games are okay, it’s just FIFA. We change back to his old headset and it works fine, this doesn’t have an adapter. Why?? Any ideas?

:)

Katie Griffiths1, May 25, 2023
  2. {Parity} Win User

Is the Turtle Beach Headset compatible with XBOX One?

The Turtle Beach headsets that are xbox branded are compatible. If yours are then try a different controller to see if it is an issue with the controller.
  3. tbritts Win User

Why is my Series X having Bluetooth issues?

Refer to my original post - I mention that this happened across multiple headsets (Turtle Beach and Astro) and also my Xbox brand controller. To me it is fairly obvious this is not an issue limited to my Turtle Beaches. Thanks
  4. XGN Cubs Win User

Headset audio Jack Help please

i have the same issue with my turtle beach x31 headset. I'm using a brand new controller also. one thing you could try is if you have a wireless turtle beach headset, plug the straight jack into the controller and the right angle jack into the headset and
    it should help somewhat. also the plugs on your cable could be slightly bent
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Katie Griffiths1,

Please try to reach out with Turtle Beach Support. With their tools and expertise of the product, they should be able to provide additional troubleshooting or work around on this issue.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Katie Griffiths1,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your new Turtle Beach headset and FIFA 23. There are a few possible solutions that you can try to fix this issue.

Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, I would like to know which headset do you own?

Troubleshooting steps are found on specific headset listed here: Xbox (turtlebeach.com)

Here are the troubleshooting steps you can perform:

- Make sure that your Xbox Series S console and controller are updated to the latest firmware version. You can check for updates in the Settings menu of your console.

- Try using a different USB port on your console to connect the headset adapter. Some USB ports may not be compatible with certain devices.

- Try resetting your controller by holding down the Xbox button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then turn it back on and reconnect it to your console.

- Try adjusting the audio settings on your console and headset. You can access the audio settings by pressing the Xbox button on your controller, then selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories > Configure. You can also use the buttons on your headset adapter to adjust the volume and mute functions.

Please also see: Which Xbox One accessories are compatible with Xbox Series X|S? | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller - Similar Threads - Turtle beach headset

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  4. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  5. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  6. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  7. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  8. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  9. Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try...
  10. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...