Turtle beach 700 gen 2 max audio issues

Discus and support Turtle beach 700 gen 2 max audio issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a pair of the turtle beach gen 2 max headphones for Xbox series x and my son has a set of the gen 2 700s and both have issues with audio cutting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrabbyDaddy0, Feb 1, 2023.

1. CrabbyDaddy0
    CrabbyDaddy0 Guest

I have a pair of the turtle beach gen 2 max headphones for Xbox series x and my son has a set of the gen 2 700s and both have issues with audio cutting out during games even if downloaded and chat very choppy. But game is fine. Both of our consoles are wired. I have tried all kinds of different settings and reset headsets nothing changes.

:)

CrabbyDaddy0, Feb 1, 2023
  2. CrabbyDaddy0 Win User

Yes I have tried restarting the Xbox didn't work sounds like it's a turtle Beach Gen 2 700 problem as you have said was just hoping somebody knew how to fix it but sounds like it's the headset.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CrabbyDaddy2421, by my research there are some problems related to Turtle beach 700 gen 2, I don't know if you've tried any procedure on the console but if you haven't tried it follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

Hello, Paxton my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It's definitely frustrating when your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for PS5 suddenly starts ruining the audio quality during calls on your computer. Here are some potential reasons and troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue:

Possible Reasons:

Audio Settings Conflict: Conflicting audio settings between your computer and the headset can cause distorted audio during calls.

Microphone Interference: Background noise or other audio sources near your microphone might be causing interference.

Microphone Sensitivity: The microphone sensitivity might be set too high, picking up unwanted noise.

Outdated Drivers: Outdated audio drivers on your computer might not be compatible with the headset, leading to audio problems.

Hardware Issues: A hardware issue with the headset or the microphone itself could be the culprit.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Check Audio Settings:

On your computer, ensure the default audio device is set to the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max.

Double-check the call application's audio settings and confirm the correct microphone and speaker are selected.
    Adjust the mic volume and gain levels to ensure clear audio transmission without distortion.

Minimize Background Noise:

Use the headset in a quiet environment with minimal background noise.
    Position the microphone away from your mouth to minimize breathing sounds.
    Consider using a pop filter to further reduce unwanted noise.

Adjust Microphone Sensitivity:

On your computer, find the microphone settings for the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max.

Lower the microphone sensitivity to reduce the pickup of ambient noise.
    Experiment with different sensitivity levels to find the optimal balance.
    Update Audio Drivers:

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  5. aUK Dazza Win User

Series x turning back on

Same problem here. Using turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2's. Not sure what's causing it.
  6. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
Thema:

1. Turtle beach 700 gen 2 max audio issues - Similar Threads - Turtle beach 700

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  5. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  6. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  7. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  8. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  9. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  10. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...