Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.

Discus and support Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ive turned on all of the settings to allow but nothing helps. I have no errors with nat or anything at all but still none of it works. and it is really... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Karter Gautier, May 27, 2023.

1. Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer.

Ive turned on all of the settings to allow but nothing helps. I have no errors with nat or anything at all but still none of it works. and it is really annoying. I turned on the settings on the exact account i use for minecraft and it still is not working. How do i solve this issue?

:)

Karter Gautier, May 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, Karter. If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? If you’re on Xbox, an Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play a paid online multiplayer game such as Minecraft.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know. Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes. If they're already set to "allow", please "block" then submit, and lastly "allow" and submit.
  4. Myelectronic Win User

Can't get multiplayer working on child account. (Minecraft)

yeah my main account can login to everything fine.. and still relaunched the new account with all settings that i've set to "allow".. which i've just set everything to allow no matter what is at this point. and its definately the right account.. on a java client.. and its still not able to click on multiplayer servers.
  5. Steven Kish1 Win User

Stuck on is your security info up to date screen

During the set up I clicked no to allowing remote access or something, being able to turn the system on from the phone etc… I went back and changed that to yes allow remote access and i was able to get past this screen
  6. JonhritcheTagaro Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

I downloaded the Xbox family app for my son and turn on allow multiplayer for him, but he still is not able to play multiplayer minecraft. Can anyone help?
    How to fix Minecraft account
Thema:

1. Turning on all settings to allowed and still not able to access multiplayer. - Similar Threads - Turning settings allowed

2. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  3. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  4. How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s: how do I turn on the ipv6 setting? e24dacce-ba2c-44e7-a9b5-e929369014d4
  5. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  6. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...
  7. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...: I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else i turned off the xbox restarted and nothing...
  8. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  9. How can we Xbox players turn of sleeping tabs on Xbox WITHOUT A SETTING FOR THAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can we Xbox players turn of sleeping tabs on Xbox WITHOUT A SETTING FOR THAT: Actually help when we say how do we turn off sleeping tabs I’m so annoyed and everyone else is fix your edge and add the option on Xbox edge to turn off the sleeping tabs setting I’m so done...
  10. I cleared Mac settings and then turned off the Xbox during a restart. Now I get no signal...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared Mac settings and then turned off the Xbox during a restart. Now I get no signal...: Help please I cleared Mac settings then it prompted to restart xbox so I did then I turned the Xbox off and now when it is on I don’t get any signal to the tv: anything I can do?...