Turning off rumble/vibration ?

Discus and support Turning off rumble/vibration ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone PLEASE tell me how to turn off this stupid vibration feature during game? Looked everywhere and cant find it . Its beyond me why rumble... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by U of Nebraska, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Turning off rumble/vibration ?

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to turn off this stupid vibration feature during game? Looked everywhere and cant find it . Its beyond me why rumble would be activated outside of shooting games....thanx

:)

U of Nebraska, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Controller Issue

On some older model pads the battery pack can jiggle a little, so when you get excessive vibrations (rumble) it can disconnect the battery.

Try turning off the rumble feature and see if the problem persists.

Press the guide button.

Scroll right to preferences.

Vibration.

Un-check the box.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    Controller Vibration - can I turn it off?

Man I hate the rumble feature with a passion. I used to have it on 360 for the first few months but after turning it off just to see how it'd be, I absolutely fell in love with not having any more vibration. It's useless to me. Just uses more batteries without
    offering anything of value. Thankfully a lot of games have a setting seperately for turning vibration off but unfortunately not all of them seem to have it. I wish MS would listen to us and offer an option to turn that horrible thing off.

Sipuli91, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Sriram_777 Win User

Xbox series X controller vibration issue

Hi. I Turned off rumble on steam preferences. It turned off rumble vibration. Just connect your controller, goto steam, settings, controller settings, preferences and turn off rumble.

This will help for fifa 22.
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Controller Issue

On some older model pads the battery pack can jiggle a little, so when you get excessive vibrations (rumble) it can disconnect the battery.

Try turning off the rumble feature and see if the problem persists.

Press the guide button.

Scroll right to preferences.

Vibration.

Un-check the box.
  6. DBurleson Win User

Vibration on/off needed

The freaking vibration is so intense in Elite: Dangerous. I ran through a fresh pair of good batteries in two days due to it. Glad there was a setting to turn off the rumble in the game.
  7. CMUchippewa Win User

Anyone know when MS wil...

It should be an option in the in-game menus, not really the console itself since nowhere on the OS interface does the controller rumble... It's up the developers of games if they want players to be able to turn the vibration off.
  8. Frathos Win User

Help mee

You may just be hearing the rumble motor(s) that make the controller shake. To see if it is that, check the game settings for Vibration setting and turn it off then listen if the light buzzing noise goes away.
Thema:

Turning off rumble/vibration ?

1. Turning off rumble/vibration ? - Similar Threads - Turning off rumble

2. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  3. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  4. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  5. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  6. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  7. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  8. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  9. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  10. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...