Turning off parental control

Discus and support Turning off parental control in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm 18 and i made this account and parental control is on some how can I turn it off because I'm trying to make a realm on Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Serenity Nott, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Turning off parental control

I'm 18 and i made this account and parental control is on some how can I turn it off because I'm trying to make a realm on Minecraft

:)

Serenity Nott, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Mcmax3000 Win User

Changing my age ?

You cannot change the age but you can turn off Parental Controls. See:
    support.xbox.com/.../parental-control
    for the steps (that document tells you how to turn them on but it is the same steps for turning them off... You can see the Off option in the image).
  3. adzphill Win User

Can't connect to Live on used XBOX 360

this is part of the parental controls. access to live is turned off, you need to turn parental controls off.

try creating a new gamertag (and deleting all old ones) and put your age as over 18 or 21 in the US
  4. onyxishere Win User

Turning off Parental Control

5. MythQuickril Win User

Turning off Parental Control

you will need to contact support, providing your console's serial number. they can provide you with an "override code" that is unique to your console which will allow you to disable the setting.

i suggest using a real-time service, like phone or live chat support, to receive the best help. you can reach them through the link below.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

By doing this you will be able to create a realm on Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Turning off parental control - Similar Threads - Turning off parental

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  6. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  7. How do I turn off parental controls on an Xbox One that was purchased from someone that had...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I turn off parental controls on an Xbox One that was purchased from someone that had...: I don't have access to the account that is the "parent" account the Xbox was purchased via another owner and they had that set up. 64aa13af-de67-4902-9ef4-0c92b947b6a5
  8. How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4: Lock Privilege Can't go on internet(online) 8700c063-0ecd-4374-a38d-394718687291
  9. How do I turn off parental controls without a parent because the parent account is lost and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off parental controls without a parent because the parent account is lost and...: Parental controls How to turn parental controls off without a parent account 29011a58-a95e-48c3-8056-6bb80a436afe
  10. Turn off parental control on old account without “parent”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off parental control on old account without “parent”: Basically my stepdad put parental controls on my old Xbox account and I’m 19 years old. I had ofc used an alt account as my main for the past 5 years but I have a lot of progress on a few good...