Turning off child account
Discus and support Turning off child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox says it's using a family account after I added my friend on my Xbox to be able to use the other controller. It doesn't let me do anything and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jsalerno, Mar 30, 2021.
Thema:
Turning off child account
Loading...
-
Turning off child account - Similar Threads - Turning off child
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can... -
Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been...: My old microsoft account was "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" but after it was changed I was unable to log back in. Since my minecraft account was connected to... -
Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console?: Hello, how do I turn off child restriction from my console? I got a new console and I unknowingly set it up as a kid's console, now my apps are restricted and I can't pair with other gamers. How... -
How to turn off Child account
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to turn off Child account: I have had this Xbox one S since I was in middle school... now I'm In college. I want to keep this account but I don't know how to turn off "child account". 036b1d5b-8ae5-4d59-b485-982f624faa2d -
cant turn off child account/parental control
in XBoX Accessibilitycant turn off child account/parental control: ive tried leaving the family group, updating my age, and did everything i found through the forums and online and still hasnt worked 1b28b578-7a3e-4e17-a04d-b8b76f69ac7e -
How do u turn off child mode
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do u turn off child mode: How do you turn off child mode on Xbox one, my kid is 17 and it won’t Let him play multiplayer bc of the child safety 2f6a3896-29ae-407d-9125-64be75983c9a -
How to turn off child restrictions without using the xbox?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to turn off child restrictions without using the xbox?: I am having issues where it says I can't install certain games because of "age restriction" issues with my account, which is frustrating as I am 30 years old and never had age restrictions...