Turning in a hacker. Please HELP

Discus and support Turning in a hacker. Please HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know a hacker than threatened to hack my account, his GT is [Mod removed]. He's been giving people modifications and is hacking. Thanks Guys... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NZBrodie542, Sep 2, 2014.

1. NZBrodie542
    NZBrodie542 Guest

• I know a hacker than threatened to hack my account, his GT is [Mod removed]. He's been giving people modifications and is hacking. Thanks Guys

:)

NZBrodie542, Sep 2, 2014
  2. cyber bullying/harrassment

[Mod removed: Name and shame] is causing so many problems and saying hes going to hack me and turning my friends against me and cursing to my little sister when she plays can somebody please help

xSKAxPEANUT12, Sep 2, 2014
  3. HACKER! please help.

Yesterday we played a team on GB that was 40-1, we won against them and they have been sending me and my teamates messages saying they will boot us offline. They have been kicking us offline everyonce in a while since yesterday. Their names are
    [mod removed] and [mod removed]. Some one please help deal with there people.

ii BaBy DiiLL x, Sep 2, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

There is no naming and shaming on the forums. Please report him through the console so the enforcement team can look into.

TrippIE, Sep 2, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    As TrippIE has said,the ONLY way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done on the forums.

Unless you give someone your login details they won't be able to access your account.

Daft Badger, Sep 2, 2014
  6. My gamertag has been stolen and has been used to team kill all in my room including myself. I filled complaints online thru the console. I called xbox again to report the person or persons are still doing this. I was told by a xbox agent to fill the complaint
    thru the forum so it would get reviewed. It sounded like the complaint I filled thru the console were not reviewed nor has the avoid player option since I received a message from one of the culprits that my gametag is still being used maliciously as of yesterday.
    Can someone direct me to the right place or person where I can expose the capper and those connected to this fraud.

TalknHeadache, Sep 3, 2014
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Not exactly sure how your gamertag could be stolen.

As i've said,the ONLY way to report someone is via your console.

If you believe someone may of accessed your account then you will need to phone support for your region & ask to open an unautherised access case

Daft Badger, Sep 3, 2014
  8. Turning in a hacker. Please HELP

Stolen is my term. Since one tag per person is the rule. Know had this tag when I choose it thru gamer tag change over the console. It's bought and paid for by me. Better term may be copied, duplicated or opened as a secondary tag by someone. I don't know
    how, I do know for sure what I seen and have been told by other players. And no I don't believe my account has been accessed...YET. I've takin some counter steps. But did find someone tried to associate a similar email address with my gmail account. I just
    hope I can save my achievments and gamer scores.

TalknHeadache, Sep 3, 2014
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sounds like someone has a similar gamertag than yours then. If this is the case your gamertag has not been stolen, nor is it in danger to become so (unless you give out your personal details which you shouldn't).

Be sure to report the person and Avoid them (as you've already done so) then Block them so they cannot contact you again.

onyxishere, Sep 3, 2014
  10. Thanks Onyx..... I want to agree... All details are off. All security within the xbox options are set. Just really waiting to see what happens next. Account looks ok so far. Thanks

TalknHeadache, Oct 31, 2018
  11. TalknHeadache Win User

Thanks Onyx..... I want to agree... All details are off. All security within the xbox options are set. Just really waiting to see what happens next. Account looks ok so far. Thanks
  12. onyxishere Win User

Sounds like someone has a similar gamertag than yours then. If this is the case your gamertag has not been stolen, nor is it in danger to become so (unless you give out your personal details which you shouldn't).

Be sure to report the person and Avoid them (as you've already done so) then Block them so they cannot contact you again.
  13. TalknHeadache Win User

Stolen is my term. Since one tag per person is the rule. Know had this tag when I choose it thru gamer tag change over the console. It's bought and paid for by me. Better term may be copied, duplicated or opened as a secondary tag by someone. I don't know
    how, I do know for sure what I seen and have been told by other players. And no I don't believe my account has been accessed...YET. I've takin some counter steps. But did find someone tried to associate a similar email address with my gmail account. I just
    hope I can save my achievments and gamer scores.
  14. Daft Badger Win User

Not exactly sure how your gamertag could be stolen.

As i've said,the ONLY way to report someone is via your console.

If you believe someone may of accessed your account then you will need to phone support for your region & ask to open an unautherised access case
  15. Daft Badger Win User

As TrippIE has said,the ONLY way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done on the forums.

Unless you give someone your login details they won't be able to access your account.
Thema:

1. Turning in a hacker. Please HELP - Similar Threads - Turning hacker Please

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  6. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  7. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  8. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  9. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  10. Hacker stole my Microsoft account and turned on two phase verification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker stole my Microsoft account and turned on two phase verification.: Hello, 1 and half year ago was my Microsoft account hacked via my Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. The hacker setuped 2 phase verification and now I can´t...