Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check

Discus and support Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Heyo, Since I have no option of internet connection at home (an NO I will not get one either I am completely fine with that) I always play my games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nirandea, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Nirandea
    Nirandea Guest

Heyo,

Since I have no option of internet connection at home (an NO I will not get one either I am completely fine with that) I always play my games and use the XBox 360 in offline mode or whatever to call it. Though every time I start it up I keep getting prompted
    about the fact there is no internet connection available for XBox 360 Live and every time it asks me to check the internet connection settings in the XBox 360 setup.

Is there no way to turn this connection check off? And please do not suggest me to ignore it or "just get an internet connection"...

All I want is to get rid of that stupid message

:)

Nirandea, Jan 7, 2014
  2. ReaperDelta
    ReaperDelta Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live/Update issue

Probably just a minor issue just restart your modem. Turn Off Your xbox. Turn it Back On Test your Xbox Live Connection then it should work. If not check the diagnostics from there.

-Maverick

ReaperDelta, Jan 7, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Troubleshooting Kinect USB connection problem

If there is a problem with the USB connection of your Kinect, you might see any one of the following error messages:

There's a USB connection problem. (C0051011)
    USB bandwidth exceeded. (C0051010)

You have to reset the connections to solve the problem.

Troubleshooting USB connection problem

Follow the steps below:

Xbox 360 S console

• First, turn off the console.
    • You need to unplug the Kinect sensor and any USB accessories from your console.
    • Plug the sensor cable into the AUX port on the back of the console.
    Note: If your Kinect came with a power/USB adapter, remove it.
    • Now turn on your console.
    • Carefully plug each USB accessory back into the console to check out which one is problematic.

If the problem still exists, you’ll have to reduce the number of accessories attached to the console.

Original Xbox 360 console

• First, turn off the console and unplug the Kinect sensor and any USB accessories from your console.
    • You need to ensure that the power cord is plugged into a working electrical outlet.
    • Check out the USB connector to ensure that it is plugged into the back of the console.
    • Now turn on your console
    • Carefully plug each USB accessory back into the console to check out which one is problematic.

If the problem still exists, you’ll have to reduce the number of accessories attached to the console.

kevin, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

If you are on a silver account that has once been connected to Xbox Live, then the error message will always pop up. However you should be able to fix the issue by clicking onto your network settings and disconnecting the Xbox from the network location/setting.
    This should stop the message from popping up on your Xbox 360.

If this does not work, then I am not sure what else you can do to stop it from coming up. If that is the case, I am sorry about that.

I hope all of this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
  5. Tr0llChief
    Tr0llChief Guest
    Hey there, Nirandea.

No, you cannot get rid of that "internet checking" message because your gamer profile was registered in Xbox Live and when your Xbox will not have Internet connection this message will pop-up while you will be signing in.

Tr0llChief, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Tr0llChief Win User

Hey there, Nirandea.

No, you cannot get rid of that "internet checking" message because your gamer profile was registered in Xbox Live and when your Xbox will not have Internet connection this message will pop-up while you will be signing in.
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

If you are on a silver account that has once been connected to Xbox Live, then the error message will always pop up. However you should be able to fix the issue by clicking onto your network settings and disconnecting the Xbox from the network location/setting.
    This should stop the message from popping up on your Xbox 360.

If this does not work, then I am not sure what else you can do to stop it from coming up. If that is the case, I am sorry about that.

I hope all of this helps,

Regards,
  8. maxen Win User

Help Please !!! Share Xbox Live with Xbox 360 and One

Is the problem simply the 360 connecting to Live, or your profile logging in?

When your 360 is trying to connect, is the One also turned on?

Try turning the One off* and see if the 360 will connect to Xbox Live.

It could be a network error where the two consoles are causing conflicts with each other.

~

*To turn the One off completely (not just into Instant On, where it might still have an active Internet connection), press the Xbox logo on the front for about five seconds and the light on the power supply should change to orange. Now unplug it from the
    wall.

~

Let us know if this works or not.
  9. GMAN990 Win User

Old School X-Box

The old Xbox (the one before the 360) can't connect to live anymore, Microsoft turned off support for the old Xbox some time ago
  10. taidara Win User

Whats wrong with my Xbox? After NFS crashed, all profiles were deleted, cant download again and I am asked to calibrate my Kinect @ every starting my xbox!

Did you check the hard drive for possible corruption?

Turn off your console and
    safely remove the hard drive
    . Turn on your console and wait until the console is completely booted up. Go to Network Settings and Test Xbox LIVE Connection. Does the test still run slowly? Note: You will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE this way.
Thema:

1. Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check - Similar Threads - Turn off 360

2. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  3. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  4. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  5. My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...: Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset? b4c2f001-e52c-4c3a-a2a9-18b5830f4ae3
  6. Why won't my settings save when I turn off my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my settings save when I turn off my Xbox 360?: My settings won't save when I turn off the console 921a7cd0-cdab-42ec-98ec-2f5856439bfa
  7. I’ve just bought a used Xbox 360 S and parental controls were enabled. How do I turn them off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve just bought a used Xbox 360 S and parental controls were enabled. How do I turn them off?: I’m just not sure what to do 30205624-9813-47ff-9c7b-5dae4f9226bf
  8. How do I turn off Family settings on my XBOX 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I turn off Family settings on my XBOX 360?: I recently purchased an XBOX 360 from someone else. It will not allow me to play certain games because they are blocked by family settings. I do not know the password or the answer to the question...
  9. Why do you have to turn off Xbox 360 before removing Hard Disk Drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you have to turn off Xbox 360 before removing Hard Disk Drive?: Why do you have to turn off Xbox 360 before removing Hard Disk Drive? I tried to find the User's Manual like a PDF File Online but I couldn't. Can someone link me then User's Manual? [img]...
  10. How to turn off vibraion on xbox 360 controller , windows 11 ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off vibraion on xbox 360 controller , windows 11 ??: How to turn off vibraion on xbox 360 controller , windows 11 ?? 8ae6f286-39a3-4e03-bea7-b6cae323e32e