Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use
Discus and support Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i turn off the notifications that appear once a game or addon has been i stalled and is ready to use, withiut disabling all notifications?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScaryBear, Aug 19, 2019.
Thema:
Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use
Loading...
-
Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use - Similar Threads - Turn off Notifications
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off
in XboX InsidersXbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts... -
Xbox turns off all internet in my home
in XboX InsidersXbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is... -
Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?
in XboX InsidersCan we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?: Seriously, why does the Xbox on-screen keyboard still pop up every time I type with a physical keyboard? It blocks chat boxes, interrupts gameplay, and is just annoying in games like Roblox,... -
How to i turn off email notifications for more screen/app/game time requests?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to i turn off email notifications for more screen/app/game time requests?: Hello, Currently, every time my child asks for more screen time or more time for an app or game, I get two notifications, a push notification on the Microsoft Family Safety App and an email... -
How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That... -
How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0 -
Turn off notification when friends launch the xbox app
in XBoX Rewards & SocialTurn off notification when friends launch the xbox app: Hello together Now that the notifications for friends coming online are going again - the situation has gone in an annoying direction. I now get messages even when friends just launch the xbox...