Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.

Discus and support Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TURN OFF THIS CHEATING CROSSPLAY IN YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!? I TURNED IT OFF IN MY XBOX AND NOW IT WONT EVEN LET ME PLAY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mitchell Thomas-Garcia, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TURN OFF THIS CHEATING CROSSPLAY IN YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!? I TURNED IT OFF IN MY XBOX AND NOW IT WONT EVEN LET ME PLAY BECAUSE IT SAYS I NEED TO PROVIDE AUTHORIZATION USING MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANT SEEM TO GET THAT PART DONE! LIKE FOR REAL?

:)

Mitchell Thomas-Garcia, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

which game are you trying to disable crossplay in, some games require this to be active as most games do not use microsofts servers but their own.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mitchell, as mentioned above, many games do not use Microsoft's option, they have this option within the game.

To enable again follow the procedures below.

How to Enable Crossplay Feature on Xbox Series X and S

1-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2-Select Settings.

3-Select General.

4-Select Cross-Platform & Cross-Play.

5-Toggle the switch to On.
  4. matte_ Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

Hi i resolved this by watching a youtube video. It asked me to create a new account and turn off crossplay on multiplayer and warzone. Switch accounts to the non working account and turn off cross play for the non working account and delete any regiments
    that you have joined.

1- create a new account you need a new email take 3 minutes to set uo

2 - login and start COD MW and cancel the connect to xbox live by pressing the B button

3- turn off crossplay on multiplayer first and then go online with multiplayer

4- turn off cross play on warzone

5- switch accounts in the xbox menu while in multiplayer

6- if multiplayer works then you can turn on crossplay on warzone

7- delete any regiments immediately or sign up for your own and it will work 100% of the time
  5. CracksteadyRiot Win User

Xbox Online Safety Settings Not Applying

Yup, something has definitely happend today and I really hope this gets pushed to the uppers. Because basically were screwed until it gets fixed. I basically have done everything, I mean EVERYTHING. All the way down to a complete factory reset... oof. There's no amount of troubleshooting to be done here. I've ran a few tests though. I logged onto a seperate account I haven't used in a while. Loaded up warthunder (game runs crossplay by default) and viola my second account has no problems running crossplay. The effected account is my main account which I turned off crossplay last night while playing with a fellow xbox player to get into xbox only lobbies. Now I'm curious if I turn off crossplay on my second account and see if I can replicate the same issue with crossplay... I hardly use it anyways lol.

But yeah, my whole sunday has been troubleshooting my series s crossplay, lmao. Now I gotta redownload like 500gb of games lol..

Looking at the forums though, it seems people who have turned there crossplay off in the last 72 hours are unable to turn it back on. Even if the option says "allow". and yes... I went through a browser signed into my account and tried to change settings via web. Nope.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

I don't mind crossplay, but there should always be an option to turn it off if one would want to.
Thema:

1. Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Turn off CROSSPLAY

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  6. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  7. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  8. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  9. When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.: I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it, so can you. Really like Xbox but if we don’t...
  10. How do you turn off Crossplay, and still be able to play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you turn off Crossplay, and still be able to play?: I bought my xbox to play a single game, Warzone, I honestly don't use it for anything else. It is not only unfair playing warzone cross platform against PC players who are using keyboards and...