Turn off automatic sign in on Xbox app

Discus and support Turn off automatic sign in on Xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! My laptop broke so, in the meantime, I'll be using a borrowed one but I keep having the same issue: I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox app on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlejandroRojo2, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Turn off automatic sign in on Xbox app

Hi!

My laptop broke so, in the meantime, I'll be using a borrowed one but I keep having the same issue:

I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox app on a Windows 10 PC and I'm unable to do so since it always logs in with my friend's Microsoft account. Is there a way to prevent this?

:)

AlejandroRojo2, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AlejandroRojo2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to get in the app, press on his profile picture and select log out, after this log with your email and password, do the same in the console companion app, that should save this login information
  3. eggsdofly Win User

Xbox One Keeps Signing Me Out

Yeah, I turned it off, turned off Kinect recognition upstairs, and even turned on a passcode for my sign in, but I am still automatically signed in upstairs!
  4. NSquared3131 Win User

Having trouble playing with guests at your house? Unplug the Kinect!

Exactly. There needs to be a feature to automatically sign you in AND turn off kinect sign-in
  5. aLisaDoodle Win User

Change your Privacy settings for communication

You need to sign out and change your clock to 24-hour. There is a bug with 12-hour clock

if this doesn't work... Sign out and change to 24hr then sign back in,

you may also need to turn off your "set automatic" you won't be able to send msg from iPhone xbox app..
  6. soeasytohate Win User

Xbox App on PC "unable to display right now"

Hey if you have Verizon Fios i just resolved this issue by logging into the Verizon app, going to Fios and turning OFF McAfee Home network Protection which it apparently automatically signed me up for. The SECOND i turned it off all my games popped up on my PC.
Thema:

1. Turn off automatic sign in on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Turn off automatic

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  6. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  7. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  8. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  9. Xbox turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox: Hi, Some time my xbox will turn off automatic when i turn on my xbox, But i try to turn on my xbox again all thing will be normal. Is this power supply issue? i got try to send warranty but i...
  10. I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...: I am a part of the xbox insider update program, so, is this something new being tested? If so, why would they force us to "save energy"?? Whatever the case, can someone help me make it so my...