Tune Squad Xbox controller restock

Discus and support Tune Squad Xbox controller restock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if the Tune Squad Xbox Controllers are going to be back in stock. Thanks in advance! 6a8f57bb-5488-4037-bb5c-e058a08ddb20 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JakeGreene2, Jul 21, 2021.

1. JakeGreene2
    JakeGreene2 Guest

Hello,

I was wondering if the Tune Squad Xbox Controllers are going to be back in stock.

Thanks in advance!

:)

JakeGreene2, Jul 21, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. melanie brown2 Win User

Will the Starfield Controller restock?

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. I would keep checking stock as its likely they will come back but it could be a few weeks/months before it does. Smyths toys in the UK says expected stock is TBC 2023 so I'm guessing they are just waiting on a date for them to come back in. Hope this helps and enjoy the rest of the day
  4. ShawnathanParker Win User

Will the Starfield Controller restock?

As it is now Jan 2024 they are still out of stock mine went and stopped working earlier in the 2023 i went to go do the whole warranty thing and i cannot replace it cause they have none in stock and i cannot find any others anywhere else and i don't want to buy another old plain boring controller that i can get anywhere who wants to have a plain old boring controller nobody so i want the one i purchased i had bought the warrenty on it and it is pretty much useless now since i cannot get it replaced so if you do ever get the chance to get your hands on it don't waste your money on the warrenty cause once they sell out and it breaks or stops working for whatever reason they cannot replace it than your money just sits in oblivion cause you cannot get another than after it
  5. Fenris E Wolf Win User

Jump or Recall voice command

Hi Noo Noo,

Actually there is a voice command and a controller command that do the same thing. If you say "Xbox Select" in the US it will bring up a list of channels which will include your recently tuned to channels, and the rest of the list will be popular channels.
    The way bring up the last channels you tuned to with the controller is to press the View button which is on the left center of the controller next to the Xbox logo Nexus button. This brings up the recent channels mini guide and will show you all your most
    recently tuned to channels.
  6. Hinrq Win User

Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition

They definitely should bring this edition back on the market. A sharp designed controller, skin and v bucks is a deal that shouldn't be limited honestly. You got my support to getting this controller restocked :)
Thema:

1. Tune Squad Xbox controller restock - Similar Threads - Tune Squad controller

2. No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys

in XBoX on Windows
    No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys: I am Unable to access Blue print events, custom liverys, or find tunes. It comes up with ,no events found, no designs found, and no tunes found. As i’m still online i still can’t find the problem...
  3. Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5: Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most popular one in the suggested section, and...
  4. Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?: Whenever I click “find tune setups” it just shows the screen loading. It used to work but now it just keeps loading and I’m unsure why 4a5bd95e-ffa6-47d2-8482-5af224561fb1
  5. Browser tune and design not working FH5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Browser tune and design not working FH5: I have it on steam and some days ago was working 66f51211-3923-4b2b-8d61-b7bd263929ee
  6. Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.: I wanted to know whether there is a limit in Favorite tune. I know there is limit of saving 500 tunes in MY TUNES. But note sure whether it also counts in Favorite tune or not....
  7. FH5 tune browser and Event lab is not showing any results

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 tune browser and Event lab is not showing any results: Hello, I've installed FH5 through game pass but I can't search for any community tunes or designs even any custom races in the event lab nothing shows up even in the browser of each menu...
  8. Tomb raider can't tune radio!!why. "Xbox one s"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb raider can't tune radio!!why. "Xbox one s": [img] I move the LS round for 10 minutes but I get nothing . I have closed out of the game and restated it twice but that doesn't work! Why do I always have issues with each game I play on my...
  9. How to Adjust, Calibrate or Tune the Joysticks on Xbox One Wireless Controllers for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Adjust, Calibrate or Tune the Joysticks on Xbox One Wireless Controllers for Windows?: Regarding this model: https://i.imgur.com/RRdycYh.png I have seen a few forums with similar questions and no response that works for me. So I will take some time to clearly describe what I want...
  10. My xbox became English how to tune back to the Chinese?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox became English how to tune back to the Chinese?: [img] Why my xbox cut it out and turned it into English when I played the game? aa564a6a-a8c3-49de-bd2d-e01204da4a8e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. When will the tune squadcontroller br back in stock