Tts in party not working

Discus and support Tts in party not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I don't have a mic and I use tts in parties, some reason it won't work even in parties by myself. It says *something went nwrong starting text to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FAYD Seafish, Nov 18, 2022.

1. FAYD Seafish
    FAYD Seafish Guest

Tts in party not working

I don't have a mic and I use tts in parties, some reason it won't work even in parties by myself. It says *something went nwrong starting text to speech for your party try again in a bit. [0x8923106E] I search the code and it has nothing to do with my issue. Any fix?

:)

FAYD Seafish, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Tts in party not working

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fayd

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on PC, right?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?
    When this started to happen? Or is this the first time that you try to use this feature?
    Also, are you trying to use the feature with a specific game? If yes, which one?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Next Call of duty check list

Get rid of quickscoping once and for all. I dont care if MW3 deems it a "legit" tactic.......keep playing that crap if you want to be a sissy.

Get rid of party chat in TT. You cant party chat in regular S&D why can you in TT? Makes no sense.

"Happy Drinking"
  4. DangerousBard Win User

MY XBOX ISN'T WORKING (HELP??)

Glad it worked out TT Grimm! Game ON!
  5. TitouanSalamero Win User

Xbox monster hunter iceborne ne marche pas [Xbox monster hunter iceborne doesn't work]

Bonjour je viens de r'allumer mon jeu est tt va bien g la quete g tt c parfait en tt cas mrc bcp pour votre aide aurevoir

[Translation-Hello I just turned on my game is tt goes well g la quete g tt c perfect in tt case mrc bcp for your help goodbye]
  6. guypewpew111. Win User

tt

I am using the Intel UHD 630 Graphics. Before Hollow Knight and Roblox would run well at 40 fps - 60 fps depending on the map I was playing on but now it doesn't seem to want to render them. I don't think it's a performance issue but something else. I tested Roblox out again and it was fine for like the first 5 minutes but suddenly stopped using my GPU in the task manager and was stuck on 1 fps.
Thema:

Tts in party not working

1. Tts in party not working - Similar Threads - Tts party working

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. TTS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TTS: why xbox dont remove TTS, it's terrible, only trollers use it ae1666df-2c85-4a38-b2ac-d610237cfd2f
  9. Xbox Game Bar - Disable Party Chat TTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar - Disable Party Chat TTS: Hey there, I find it extremely annoying having messages from Xbox Game Bar Party Chat read aloud to all of us. It gets extremely annoying and in the way. Is there a way to disable this? I can't...
  10. TTS in Xbox parties not working correctly

in XboX Insiders
    TTS in Xbox parties not working correctly: Hello, when in an Xbox party there is the new ease of access settings for TTS and STT. although it’s not very accurate the STT works, but when someone types in the text chat I don’t hear the TTS...